• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get ready to be 2-0 ALL TIME at Doak Campbell

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

It will take our best game and their worst game, but anything is possible, according to Chris Berman ("That's why... They play... The game!")...

Please never reference anything from that man again, no matter how applicable.  

Beat me to it ...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

Somehow this win didn't give me any confidence that we'll beat FSU at Doak.

Same here...

But the history of our program (despite the mess the last 4 years) tells me to be ready to win.

Our players will be ready to win.

Why not stand with them, like the old days?  We all thought it possible every **** Saturday.

#BelieveAgain

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I want to. I just know we will have to throw the ball.

I gave BJD plenty of flak but he WAS a very capable passer. If we can get that back I do believe this team can be dangerous. For that reason I wish they let Q throw the ball around more from the pocket. Just to get more practice will live bullets flying.

Edited by Willie_T_For_Me

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Hoping the team doesn't fall for the hype after this blow out.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I know we can win. They aren't Gods, they are men. Men bleed... If they bleed we can beat them. That's why we are going to play the game. Our defense is hungry and FSU isn't perfect. I watched them and they're alright. We have a hungry defense and an offense that can score points. I fear no spear, but they sure as heck better fear my horns!!!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

It will take our best game and their worst game, but anything is possible, according to Chris Berman ("That's why... They play... The game!")...

Please never reference anything from that man again, no matter how applicable.  

Rumblin', Stumblin', Bumblin'!!!

Sorry...couldn't resist.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,478
  • Days Won:  13

I know we can win. They aren't Gods, they are men. Men bleed... If they bleed we can beat them. That's why we are going to play the game. Our defense is hungry and FSU isn't perfect. I watched them and they're alright. We have a hungry defense and an offense that can score points. I fear no spear, but they sure as heck better fear my horns!!!

You must be drunk. Our real test will be Maryland.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I'll be, and hopeful.  But we'll be 20+ underdogs, for good reason.  I watched FSU last night, after the USF game, and they look VERY good.  Even the 2nd & 3rd string guys looked fast & strong.

This FSU team is MUCH better than the 2009 team we beat, and our 2009 had 5 NFLers on the D, and BJ (who at that point is better than QF).  Having Harris & Whitehurst out sux, but I'm glad they'll be back for Maryland.

I do think our TE talent is better than ever, and if we can spread the field & make FSU at least have mild respect for the pass, we can score 17-20.  But FSU's secondary might be the best group on D, and they are ball hawks.  If our QBs throw poor passes, we're looking at 2-3 picks.

Dalvin "Nobody Saw Nothing!" Cook & Pinder are scary, and Gholson played very well.  I see them scoring 35+.

So, I'll be at the game with my son and some USF buds, and I'll be screaming as loud as anyone, hoping for the shocking upset.  I'll just be guarding against a low, and thinking that Maryland is the real "will we bowl" benchmark.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Somehow this win didn't give me any confidence that we'll beat FSU at Doak.

Same here...

But the history of our program (despite the mess the last 4 years) tells me to be ready to win.

Our players will be ready to win.

Why not stand with them, like the old days?  We all thought it possible every **** Saturday.

#BelieveAgain

Uh, mister hash-tag BelieveAgain, isn't it time you corrected your moniker (alias)? ;)

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

guys it #Bullieve