• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF losing to FIU, good?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Should knock them off their high horses for the season at least.

They could go 1-11 and if the 1 is against us...

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

UCF losing makes me happy, but I will refrain from any smack talking until we beat FAMU on Saturday, then it is game on.

On an objective note. UCF having just about the youngest roster in CFB showed. They are kinda like us the last two years, lots of young talent.

I could care less about the conference, I hope they lose every game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

What's worse, us losing to FAU when we did, or tonight's UCF-FIU result?

Why must you kill this vibe.  Us losing to FAU was MUCH worse, IMO.  First loss to a non-Big 3, and it was ugly.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

What's worse, us losing to FAU when we did, or tonight's UCF-FIU result?

Why must you kill this vibe.  Us losing to FAU was MUCH worse, IMO.  First loss to a non-Big 3, and it was ugly.

Ours. Because it was ours.

If you get kicked in the balls and I get kicked in the balls, mine is going to be worse.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

Our old friend Mike was posting trash on the USF FAMU game thread on ESPN... I bet he will be a little less vocal now... But then again sociopaths are unpredictable.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I would not want this USF team to open against FIU. Too much to lose, nothing to gain. Like playing FAU, just silly.

Or like FSU playing us. I love it, but have no earthly idea why they would want this game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

A unique way to look at this is that we both now have .500 records against an in state school ...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Our conference strength is less important than us rising to the top, and praying to be plucked away by a P5. It starts by winning, and hoping other possible competitors flail.

The announcers kept calling UCF's stadium The Bounce House, as if it's a term of endearment.  To me, it says "bush league".

I can't think of a time I'd ever pull for UCF.  But I'm not about to go over to their boards to talk smack for the same reason I think it's lame for them to come to our board.  It is nice to know the UCF guys like Mike and CBuc are going back & forth between dying from the loss and rationalizing how this loss doesn't really hurt UCF this season, and how under rated FIU is.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Our conference strength is less important than us rising to the top, and praying to be plucked away by a P5. It starts by winning, and hoping other possible competitors flail.

The announcers kept calling UCF's stadium The Bounce House, as if it's a term of endearment.  To me, it says "bush league".

I can't think of a time I'd ever pull for UCF.  But I'm not about to go over to their boards to talk smack for the same reason I think it's lame for them to come to our board.  It is nice to know the UCF guys like Mike and CBuc are going back & forth between dying from the loss and rationalizing how this loss doesn't really hurt UCF this season, and how under rated FIU is.

Only time would be if a win clinches the division title for us or allows us to play for that title.