• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I don't even play anymore and I'm getting the early seasons butterflies, super stoked for the next few weeks to hurry up and go by!!! Go bulls!

You being excited has me excited.  I'm balls deep #ALLIN ... #GOBULLS  :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

GO BULLS!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I don't even play anymore and I'm getting the early seasons butterflies, super stoked for the next few weeks to hurry up and go by!!! Go bulls!

I think Flowers is poised to pull a mgrothe8... Everyone always says what he can't do and they forget what he can do.  We got the lineup schedule wise and hopefully the boys are ready!  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Are you able to spend any time at camp?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Are you able to spend any time at camp?

Now that would be awesome!!!

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

By the way, I still remember when I snuck into practice when mgrothe8 was a freshman. You had to sneak in because it was all fenced in and closed to the public. I acted like I belonged there and I just walked in...

Anyway, I saw this one play that I still remember to this day. He ducked down from a rusher, escaped, and threw a long gainer down the field. I couldn't believe he was able to escape like he did... Well, he was going to go on to a lot more of that!

We need that magic back at the QB position now!

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  2,337
  • Content Count:  21,343
  • Days Won:  10

Sprnkle some of your magic on the team.   You always found a way to win, they need to learn that ability.

Thanks for all of the great memories and games.

By the way, I still remember when I snuck into practice when mgrothe8 was a freshman. You had to sneak in because it was all fenced in and closed to the public. I acted like I belonged there and I just walked in...

Anyway, I saw this one play that I still remember to this day. He ducked down from a rusher, escaped, and threw a long gainer down the field. I couldn't believe he was able to escape like he did... Well, he was going to go on to a lot more of that!

We need that magic back at the QB position now!

GO BULLS!

I saw basically the same play from Flowers during the spring game... the only issue is he had to rush his throw because it was 2-hand touch... and he overthrew Bronson... if he had an extra 1/2 second to pause not worring about being touched -- I am sure he could have connected for a TD.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Trying to look from the outside in...remembering how myself and others thought of past upcoming season, I haven't felt excitement for a team like this for a long while. Could that be an indicator of the future?

How bout some of you older BULLS? Is it starting to feel like we have the pieces in place to do something special?