• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

I hope Teddy, Eli and Juwan Ceasar will take a close look at the Bulls and see the potential of being starter as freshmen.

If they didn't start a freshman over Daniels as a sophomore, what makes you assume they'll do it when he's a junior?

....Teddy is wayyyyyy better than Eveld and Gunsby.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I hope Teddy, Eli and Juwan Ceasar will take a close look at the Bulls and see the potential of being starter as freshmen.

If they didn't start a freshman over Daniels as a sophomore, what makes you assume they'll do it when he's a junior?

Well you know if a dog gets gun shy, you don't shoot him you just leave him in the pen when you go hunting. It's not the dogs fault, it not his master's fault, it just is. BJ is struggling and they have made about as many adjustments as they can with him. There is a huge opportunity for a young QB at USF.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Well you know if a dog gets gun shy, you don't shoot him you just leave him in the pen when you go hunting. It's not the dogs fault, it not his master's fault, it just is. BJ is struggling and they have made about as many adjustments as they can with him. There is a huge opportunity for a young QB at USF.

I see no reason to believe any other quarterback would be any good at USF this year, unless he could throw the ball then sprint downfield to catch it himself because his receivers all suck.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

We should be better next year all-around. Holtz in his last 2 jobs show improvement in his 2nd year. Speaking of Teddy Bridgewater. I saw him play in the state championship game as the starting QB in his sophomore year. I was amaze with the type of QB skills he had at a young age.

I see no reason to believe any other quarterback would be any good at USF this year, unless he could throw the ball then sprint downfield to catch it himself because his receivers all suck.

Yeah, those receivers really suck when they are dropping the rock trying to hand it off and they aren't managing the clock and when they are taking ridiculous sacks.

As we turn back to the subject at hand. Larry says some really nice things about Teddy.

HSN recently we got a chance to catch up with recruiting expert Larry Bluestein. You can follow Larry at the Miami Herald and also through twitter

www.twitter.com/larryblustein.

Here is the transcript from our Q&A.

HSN:How good is Teddy Bridgewater? Does he have a chance to overtake Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris and get playing time at the “quarterback†position in 2011?

L.B.: I have said all along that Teddy Bridgewater is the best overall athlete I have watched in the four decades that I have been evaluating talent. People do not have a clue how dominating he can be in any arena he is in! He is Miami’s version of Trey Burton. He can not only play receiver, safety and add a different dimension as a quarterback that Stephen Morris or Jacory Harris simply cannot bring to the table! Teddy Bridgewater wants to win, and will lineup wherever it takes. End of story!

Wow, sounds like Teddy is really rethinking his committment. Teddy we have a great home for you.

via twitter

TBridgewater5 Teddy Bridgewater

by RivalsCNee

never been so confused as to what to do with my future...need some time to think cuz its been a rough week

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

This was his post from Saturday after we knocked off Miami...

Teddy Bridgewater

@TBridgewater5 Teddy Bridgewater

stil cant believe my career over as a BULL..love ma team with all my heart! And the Canes loss to USF is making my decision more complicated

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

We have an open position for you. You must being some WR's with you.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

AND he can continue his career as a BULL!