• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's go AAC!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, Dogma said:

WTF UConn.  2 good drives.  1 INT in the end zone, and a fumble during a QB run in the 5 yard line 

It's called Shirreffs 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Honestly we don’t play Memphis and I put money on UCLA -2.5 so go Bruins! The rest of the AAC I hope they win..

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Our conference is getting rolled

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632

25 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Honestly we don’t play Memphis and I put money on UCLA -2.5 so go Bruins! The rest of the AAC I hope they win..

Um there's a 50% chance we play Memphis for all the marbles.  Gotta keep your bread separate from your support for our Bulls (though it's none of my business). 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777

2 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Um there's a 50% chance we play Memphis for all the marbles.  Gotta keep your bread separate from your support for our Bulls (though it's none of my business). 

I’d say a 25% chance Memphis makes it out of the west maybe 33% at best so it doesn’t really affect USF imo. A 50% chance we play them in the championship game also seems high as we are far from guaranteed to win our division(although we do appear to be the best team in the East but we are USF). Regardless; we aren’t making the playoff and if we win out it would be hard for us not to be the G5 representative in a NY6 bowl. 

As a final note we are not in the SEC so I have no obligation to root for our conference mates. Betting on College football is a second job for me and bought me my car last year; even with UCLA down 3 I like them to cover this one .

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, 206BULL said:

I’d say a 25% chance Memphis makes it out of the west maybe 33% at best so it doesn’t really affect USF imo. A 50% chance we play them in the championship game also seems high as we are far from guaranteed to win our division(although we do appear to be the best team in the East but we are USF). Regardless; we aren’t making the playoff and if we win out it would be hard for us not to be the G5 representative in a NY6 bowl. 

As a final note we are not in the SEC so I have no obligation to root for our conference mates. Betting on College football is a second job for me and bought me my car last year; even with UCLA down 3 I like them to cover this one .

What was the line on Memphis-UCLA?

BTW, watching this game in the Liberty Bowl really flashes me back to Banditball and Creamsicles...

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

Do you think we need to be fearful of Memphis jumping us in the rankings and ending up the highest ranked G5 if they beat UCLA and also remain undefeated in the West. Their SOS is a little higher than us and they may have a top 25 win vs UCLA (pending outcome of today's game - leading 41-38 with the ball entering the 4th quarter). They'll have an opportunity later this season (10/19) to face an undefeated & likely ranked Houston team (6-0) before we have a chance against them (10/28). Should we want them to lose today to keep all of this from occurring even though they are a conference member?

Edited by USFBulls12

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

3 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Do you think we need to be fearful of Memphis jumping us in the rankings and ending up the highest ranked G5 if they beat UCLA and also remain undefeated in the West. Their SOS is a little higher than us and they may have a top 25 win vs UCLA (pending outcome of today's game - leading 41-38 with the ball entering the 4th quarter). They'll have an opportunity later this season (10/19) to face an undefeated & likely ranked Houston team (6-0) before we have a chance against them (10/28). Should we want them to lose today to keep all of this from occurring even though they are a conference member?

If both go undefeated, that's a possibility. However, we would then play them on the CCG.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, Apis Bull said:

If both go undefeated, that's a possibility. However, we would then play them on the CCG.

You raise a good point. We'll always have our chance against them if we both go undefeated and a win over a higher ranked opponent would actually benefit us, so LET'S GO MEMPHIS!