• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome Turd Ferguson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Who'sYourData? said:

It is what you live for.

Wouldn't say that, no.  However, I do get a kick out of folks who take things too seriously and can't take a bit of humor and / or a viewpoint that cuts contrary to their own.  Good stuff.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

18 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Ha! I see the Turd is back. 

This sentence is oddly both disturbing and comforting at the same time.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Who'sYourData? said:

This sentence is oddly both disturbing and comforting at the same time.

This is your friendly Florida Gator Bulls fan with the green and gold goggles. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/11/2017 at 0:39 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Smaza, your daddy is calling you...

It will be interesting seeing them both on the same board.  They are definitely two of the more memorable personalities on any active board. 

I don't recall Turd Ferguson ever getting banned though.  I am still a little irritated about Mazza being banned over on the FB AAC fans page while they let ECU fans dump on everyone else. In fact, I only stopped complaining about it when I read that Mazza was done with them.

Definitely, have to add my welcome.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The bickering between O'Neil and Turd on Auman's old blog was a thing of comedic beauty. Welcome aboard. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

57 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

The bickering between O'Neil and Turd on Auman's old blog was a thing of comedic beauty. Welcome aboard. 

There were also some interesting exchanges with Bradenton Bull as well (what ever happened to him?)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

11 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

There were also some interesting exchanges with Bradenton Bull as well (what ever happened to him?)

It was comedic gold at times

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

Ah, yes ... good ol' BradentonBullCrap (or BBC, as we sometimes called him).  I miss that guy terribly.  And, of course, the same can be said for the late Steven J. O'Neal.  That guy was a hoot.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

5 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

Ah, yes ... good ol' BradentonBullCrap (or BBC, as we sometimes called him).  I miss that guy terribly.  And, of course, the same can be said for the late Steven J. O'Neal.  That guy was a hoot.  

RIP, Steve O.  The battles were epic, but Steve was surprisingly different in person.  You tend to picture what posters look like, by his tough talk and word of his Bulls tattoo, I assumed he was a burly biker.  Nope.  Wiry, long haired wild man, and very generous at tailgates, and in charity.

His confrontation with the late BullMark was epic.  After feuding & threatening each other other on Auman's blog, I tried to broker a peace meeting.  It was a little tense at first, till Mark acted tough, then offered a beer...everyone laughed it off.  They still disagreed on several points, but agreed on their love of our Bulls.

I've met a few of you on here...and it's rarely as I imagine, but always cool to meet up & talk USF.

Hopefully we all have good things to talk about this summer, and the Holtz/early Taggart years are FAR off in the rear view mirror.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, JupiterBull said:

RIP, Steve O.  The battles were epic, but Steve was surprisingly different in person.  You tend to picture what posters look like, by his tough talk and word of his Bulls tattoo, I assumed he was a burly biker.  Nope.  Wiry, long haired wild man, and very generous at tailgates, and in charity.

His confrontation with the late BullMark was epic.  After feuding & threatening each other other on Auman's blog, I tried to broker a peace meeting.  It was a little tense at first, till Mark acted tough, then offered a beer...everyone laughed it off.  They still disagreed on several points, but agreed on their love of our Bulls.

I've met a few of you on here...and it's rarely as I imagine, but always cool to meet up & talk USF.

Hopefully we all have good things to talk about this summer, and the Holtz/early Taggart years are FAR off in the rear view mirror.

I had never heard about  the meeting of BullMark and Steve O. until now. I actually did meet BullMark at an ECU game in what I think was Taggart's second year with the program. Nice guy, and a very passionate fan. 

I also used to imagine what some of these people might look like. I remember stories of Steve and another poster agreeing to meet in a fast food parking lot to settle their differences. I was under the impression that he was a burly biker-type as well. I had him looking like the guy with the mustache from Ram Jam. Man, I was WAY off. He actually invited me to a tailgate of his, but I never did meet him. I did see him in a brief video at some event with Taggart that I believe was on one of Auman's blogs. A nice guy by most accounts. 

Edited by USFBulls727