• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT and the brand

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

That was one of his inspirational tweets he likes to do. I highly doubt he was referring to USF. If so, I'll eat my words. But some of the posters have been acting like jilted lovers regarding CWT. We have CCS, and we're in a great sitatuion. I'm ecstatic to be a USF fan/alumnus right now!

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Willie better do very well this year or Oregon will dump him and get chip back

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

I hear you, and i figure that hurt him while he was here. You completely turn a program around and you still have people sitting at home because you're not Jim Levitt, complaining about the heat, game time, or whatever else...

He is responsible for our success thus far. He coached the team that has an early Heisman hopeful and ended the season ranked. People shouldn't hate him for saying what's said on the Bullspen every day. 

The truth hurts but hopefully it won't be the truth much longer. 

I don't hate him, but he doesn't have to be a ***** about leaving. Just say USF was wonderful and I'm happy to be here at Oregon. What does he get out of taking shots at us from his new gig other than to try and make himself feel better about the decision to leave? Nobody brings up their ugly exes but I guarantee you Scarlett Johanssen's exes still talk about her.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

He will have a much shorter leash...he can't keep recruiting Florida at the level as he did at USF.. there are far too many barriers to keep having sustained success

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Nobody brings up their ugly exes but I guarantee you Scarlett Johanssen's exes still talk about her.

Not on here, I don't. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I don't hate him, but he doesn't have to be a ***** about leaving. Just say USF was wonderful and I'm happy to be here at Oregon. What does he get out of taking shots at us from his new gig other than to try and make himself feel better about the decision to leave? Nobody brings up their ugly exes but I guarantee you Scarlett Johanssen's exes still talk about her.

Are we Scarlett Johanssens ex now? ;) 

Go Bulls!!! 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, JoeB said:

The remark about not having a passionate fan base stings a little.  This interview is also available in podcast form on The Campus Rush.  Lindsay Schnell does a good job on it

Sometimes the truth does hurt. A 1/3 full NFL stadium with red seats, a pirate ship, and a band so far away that you can barely hear them is quite a bit different than a sea of neon green and yellow with 54,000 packed in.

Their stadium used to seat 41,000. They developed a passionate fan base and a brand then expanded to 54,000. (Yeah Nike doesn't hurt)

Instead of us being offended we should look at them as a good example of a brand and experience to emulate. We are already like UA's version of "Oregon" with all the different unis etc. 

If we don't do something to change it we can kiss CSS goodbye in a few years too and he will say the same thing when he leaves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

14 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

Sometimes the truth does hurt. A 1/3 full NFL stadium with red seats, a pirate ship, and a band so far away that you can barely hear them is quite a bit different than a sea of neon green and yellow with 54,000 packed in.

Their stadium used to seat 41,000. They developed a passionate fan base and a brand then expanded to 54,000. (Yeah Nike doesn't hurt)

Instead of us being offended we should look at them as a good example of a brand and experience to emulate. We are already like UA's version of "Oregon" with all the different unis etc. 

If we don't do something to change it we can kiss CSS goodbye in a few years too and he will say the same thing when he leaves.

We aren't even in the distant rear-view mirror of being UA's Oregon.