• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lightning Playoffs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

The Hawks fans are probably driving up the resell price. $350 and up is what I'm seeing online. Wonder how much the Lightning were selling them for...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

The Hawks fans are probably driving up the resell price. $350 and up is what I'm seeing online. Wonder how much the Lightning were selling them for...

Good question. Tried to get some on the presale Saturday but never got through. I did get some directly for the Rangers series and top row, Sec 304, went for about $100 with the fees. Definitely going to look into some sort of season tix pkg for next year to avoid this in future.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Although it would have been great to have clinched the series at home, I almost like it better that they did it in front of an arena full of those douchebag New York fans and sent them crawling home ...

the greatest fans in the usa

congrats to the lightening

typical small town mentality.  I rooted for the lightning whole series but a lightning fan calling out fans of one of the original 6 and prob couldnt find a more loyal fanbase, is comincal but i guess among his limited peers he can make sense.  A little piece of info all fans think the other teams fans are jerk offs , ever been to a BUcs game, worst fans in the country.  Ever been to a Rays game, worst....scratch that, no fans lol. 

The lightning arent allowing out of town credit cards to buy tickets, talk about a joke all across the nation getting exposed too.  No one outside of tampa  and most smart ones in tampa, thinks thats a good idea but when you cant keep other fans out of your own arean you must resort to kindergartne like tactics, i understand, i guess.    You cant wear another teams jersey in the crowd?  what is this Germany 1942?  joke upon jokes about Tampa fans once again.  At least Lightning fans show up, ill give them that. 

Go Lightning ! 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

The lightning arent allowing out of town credit cards to buy tickets, talk about a joke all across the nation getting exposed too.  No one outside of tampa  and most smart ones in tampa, thinks thats a good idea but when you cant keep other fans out of your own arean you must resort to kindergartne like tactics, i understand, i guess.    You cant wear another teams jersey in the crowd?  what is this Germany 1942?  joke upon jokes about Tampa fans once again.  At least Lightning fans show up, ill give them that. 

Go Lightning !

Crying about the credit card thing now is pretty much a moot point for the Finals consdiering the game was sold out before the opponent was determined .... and there were/are plenty of tix available on the secondary market for the vermin to but if they want .... and at least one other market with the same infestation problem has done the same thing.

...and I think the jersey thing only affected around 1300 seats in the pricy Club areas. The TB high roller fans in those areas shouldn't have to be exposed to rabble in opposing colors..

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Although it would have been great to have clinched the series at home, I almost like it better that they did it in front of an arena full of those douchebag New York fans and sent them crawling home ...

typical small town mentality.  I rooted for the lightning whole series but a lightning fan calling out fans of one of the original 6 and prob couldnt find a more loyal fanbase, is comincal but i guess among his limited peers he can make sense.  A little piece of info all fans think the other teams fans are jerk offs , ever been to a BUcs game, worst fans in the country.  Ever been to a Rays game, worst....scratch that, no fans lol. 

Go Lightning ! 

I'm with the Lightning on this one. We sold out before the opponent was determined-so frankly, the complaints from Chicago are moot-we didn't need them to sell out, and we're not going to have their classless, self-important fans in our stadium. They have a lot of nerve whining about us preventing them from pricing us out of the market, especially in the Club Seats where our fans have been spending all season.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Go Lightning ! 

Point of order, they're not allowing out of state credit cards, not out of town.  I know it doesn't affect your argument, but I like to keep things accurate (and I'm bored)

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Tampa Bay should change their policy to state that "no fan will be allowed entrance if they wear a shirt or other items that are offensive and demeaning to Native Americans."

And the Nazi Germany comparison is incredibly dumb.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Lightning gave game 1 away. they should have stayed aggressive and never gone to a prevent. who ever invented the prevent defense in any sport should be castrated from coaching as it never wins any games

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'm actually digging the no-opposing-team attire and out-of-state credit card policies, and I'm not even a Lightning fan.

Edited by Paisa el Toro
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Lightning gave game 1 away. they should have stayed aggressive and never gone to a prevent. who ever invented the prevent defense in any sport should be castrated from coaching as it never wins any games

That third period pissed me off, even before the Hawks scored their first goal.  Too much time in the Lightning zone and too much open ice.