• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Major Importance (Publix related)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I will say that the online ordering has made getting a publix sub as hassle free as hitting up a drive through.  Not having to wait in almost always ridiculous sub line makes my subs taste even more delicious.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I will say that the online ordering has made getting a publix sub as hassle free as hitting up a drive through.  Not having to wait in almost always ridiculous sub line makes my subs taste even more delicious.  

Have you gotten a hot sub via online ordering?  If so, is it still hot when you eat it?  That's my concern with ordering a hot sub in advance.  

Fortunately I went at the right time today and was first in line with no wait. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I've done a chicken tender sub once via online and it was fresh when I got there. Every other time I've ordered online my sub was being put in the pick up as I walked into the deli department or it was like 1 minute after the scheduled pick up.   

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Firehouse reported a double digit increase in Cola product sales the first quarter they installed the Freestyle machines. Apparently someone likes them.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Firehouse reported a double digit increase in Cola product sales the first quarter they installed the Freestyle machines. Apparently someone likes them.

parents of kids that want to anger trip?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

And the grandparents ....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

**** fire house and their ****** multi flavor but single nozzle soda dispensers

My wife was part of the development team at Coke for the Freestyle machine. At the time they were developing it, it was top secret, she couldn't even tell me what they were doing.

I think they're cool machines, but from a restaurant operations perspective, I've often wondered how much of a pain they are. Those things must have 50+ cartridges of flavor syrup somewhere, that have to be managed. I assume the machine's electronics monitor each cartridge and stop displaying the flavor and notify the operator when a cartridge is empty. How large are the cartridges, and how many drinks do you get before they have to be swapped out? I assume there are at least two sizes, as coke and diet coke need to be much larger than strawberry fanta...

Those things are a royal pain the ass to those of us who just want to get ice for the tea in the separate containers ... You've either got kids who want to sample every freaking flavor or old(er) fogies who can't figure out how they work ...

And those **** kids won't get off your lawn!

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The head of Moes said that it was from former water drinkers. They showed increases along with Wendy's.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Best Sammie I've had in Tampa is in wesley chapel at LA Prima...

Chicken Philly

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

Lemme put this out there...Publix subs are **** good...this coming from a Wegman's Groupie.