• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Davis to Bills?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He attended an NFL regional combine in 2014. That was the latest I could find on him.

That's encouraging....would love to see him get another shot.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I follow him on some social media, last I heard anything from him football related he was touting his appearance in some undrafted free agent documentary on NFL Network. He's such an attention whore.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I follow him on some social media, last I heard anything from him football related he was touting his appearance in some undrafted free agent documentary on NFL Network. He's such an attention whore.

I gathered that from his Twitter page.  Not sure what he's accomplished after graduation to stoke the ego, but does seem to post with confidence.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591

I don't know if attention whore is the right description when he was simply promoting a TV show he was appearing in. Probably didn't love the game the way NFLers do. Nothing wrong with that.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Back to Andre...I didn't realize it until I started trying to get updates, but there was another WR named Andre Davis that played for the Bills a number of years ago, LOL!

Andre-Davis-7124.jpg

Let's hope ours gets on the field, too.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I don't know if attention whore is the right description when he was simply promoting a TV show he was appearing in. Probably didn't love the game the way NFLers do. Nothing wrong with that.

Self promotion is not so bad in professional sports.... however, don't write a check.. well, we all know the rest

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802

Self promotion is not so bad in professional sports.... however, don't write a check.. well, we all know the rest

It's not solely about his handling of the TV show, it's just one example among many. I followed him because he was one of my favorite receivers on the field. The more he put himself out there on social media, the bigger fool I felt like for ever being a fan.

Edited by The Great 8

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

Saw an article posted somewhere (can't recall where) saying Davis has a decent chance to stick. Would be great to see a WR see some NFL time. CMitch was likely better (Bogan, too), but for whatever reason, no dice.

I don't recall their physical statures exactly, but I'm pretty sure that Davis has the size they both lacked. Small receivers can make it as a slot receiver, but fewer of those spots exist. Freakshow has the physical tools, if he can keep his head on straight and work hard.

Mitchell arguably had the best physical stature of any receiver we've ever had. Tall. Fast. Long. Just couldn't put it all together in NFL.

Mitchell was okay, but I'd agree with Shadow, 'dre has more natural skills to go with the size. They don't call him freakshow for nothing.
Even AJ Love was better. Watch the highlights of our past teams. The size and speed was so much better. Davis just happend to be our only option so he looked really good. I have a really good feeling Rodney Adams is going to be the man if used correctly this year