• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com moved to new server

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,543
  • Days Won:  423

Do have question I don't think related to the move. Used to be that when you added TBP to your Favorites, the icon would be the :iconic_u_black:. Now it's some blue v looking thing. I'm using Firefox. Am I only one having that problem?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Do have question I don't think related to the move. Used to be that when you added TBP to your Favorites, the icon would be the :iconic_u_black:. Now it's some blue v looking thing. I'm using Firefox. Am I only one having that problem?

Same here, but I thought it was an "M".

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,613
  • Days Won:  51

my ipad keeps knocking me off as i move between threads saying there is some kind of "redirect error".  Laptop seems to be working fine.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can't get on at work for some reason. I tried Firefox and Chrome, no success. No huge firewall, and I've cleared cookies and history multiple times.

What am I missing?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

I can't get on at work for some reason. I tried Firefox and Chrome, no success. No huge firewall, and I've cleared cookies and history multiple times.

What am I missing?

The domain change has not fully propagated yet. I have same issue. It first became available on my phone network, but not work wi-fi or home wi-fi, but worked on my son's school wi-fi. This morning still not working at home, but works now at work.

Propagation takes 24-48 hours.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

my ipad keeps knocking me off as i move between threads saying there is some kind of "redirect error". Laptop seems to be working fine.

You may need to clear your cache and re-open.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Mine never disappeared.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

What am I missing?

The domain change has not fully propagated yet. I have same issue. It first became available on my phone network, but not work wi-fi or home wi-fi, but worked on my son's school wi-fi. This morning still not working at home, but works now at work.

Propagation takes 24-48 hours.

Good to go, I'm on the work computer now with no issues.  Thanks again, Brad!  Hope the new server works well.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Same, Explorer or Firefox, work or home.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Mine never disappeared.

Actually it did. Look at the TAB not the bookmark bar.