• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Just in case, any ideas on tickets IF we get to host first round games?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Won't know anything for sure until the selection show. You would think we'd get at least the opener, if we are a 7 seed or better. I don't know how it works, though. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

If we get 1st round we would also get the 2nd round as well. They'll probably have a package deal for both rounds and if we don't make it to round 2 they'll refund for the 2nd game.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Tomorrow?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Season ticket holders have until 9:00am tomorrow to get first dibs

At 9:00 am tomorrow they open to the public

Since its an NCAA event, USF has no say in seating, so they cannot guarantee season ticket holders will have the same seats.. but they will try their best

They mentioned they would be sending e-mails shortly (which I already received.)

Edited by Dogma

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Since its an NCAA event, USF has no say in seating, so they cannot guarantee season ticket holders will have the same seats.. but they will try their best

They mentioned they would be sending e-mails shortly (which I already received.)

Only seats blocked out are the two center sections on each side. You can pick your seats from rest in lower bowl.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

I received mine, and quickly got two front-rows; behind the net, but hey, it's better than a TV watching them play in Iowa City or Tempe or Durham

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

A little ticked about the purposeful misleading by our AD at the event.  Not only was there no guarantee, there seems to be no way that we could have our seats since those are blocked out.  Unless they are going to manually look at the season ticket holder's selections and upgrade them to our seats.  Fat chance of that happening.  Should have just said that if you sit lower bowl courtside you won't be able to purchase those. 

When I logged on to my account I expected to see a "Best Available" and then possibly get our seats.  By attending the event and waiting to get home to buy the tickets we are not in seats that we are pleased with.  Should have sat home and jumped on the email as soon as it arrived.  That will teach us to go out and support the team.  But of course we will continue to do so.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

A little ticked about the purposeful misleading by our AD at the event.  Not only was there no guarantee, there seems to be no way that we could have our seats since those are blocked out.  Unless they are going to manually look at the season ticket holder's selections and upgrade them to our seats.  Fat chance of that happening.  Should have just said that if you sit lower bowl courtside you won't be able to purchase those. 

When I logged on to my account I expected to see a "Best Available" and then possibly get our seats.  By attending the event and waiting to get home to buy the tickets we are not in seats that we are pleased with.  Should have sat home and jumped on the email as soon as it arrived.  That will teach us to go out and support the team.  But of course we will continue to do so.

One of those 4 blocked out sections should be for USF so maybe you could check with somebody ...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What about tix for Albany if we get there?

Is it like a football bowl game where the school gets good cred if we buy through them?

Thinking about buying a pair and donating them to the Albany Boys and Girls Clubs.