• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB v Houston

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'll give you my list of stays

Ruben

Holston

AC (senior)

Zeigler

Cousins (senior)

Morillo (senior)

Perry (if healthy)

Everyone else I'm skeptical that they will be back.

Do you think COA loses Mercurius? He's one of his recruits, isn't he? I think he sees potential in him, just only a freshman and needs time to develop. I think anyone with a Spanish sounding name sticks around.

Dinero Mercurious was a Heath recruit that honored his verbal "commitment" when Antigua came aboard. Anyone that can play Antigua ball will likely stick around, whether he has a "Spanish sounding name" or not. Like Charsibb notes in this thread, I think AC will graduate and could explore his options elsewhere.

Edit: Trips beat me to the Mercurious clarification.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Collins should have earned his degree by now, perhaps he's working on a Masters?

I doubt he'll be back, his style of play is too slow and tenuous.

Bodway has another year left, IIRC. If so, he'll be back, but not on a schollie.

The AC that played against Houston is the AC they're looking for .... and Bodway is a RFr.

I thought Bodway came in as a transfer from Minnesota?

His family transferred here from Minnesota. He walked on January 2014 and COA invited him back ...

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Outside of CAJ, all of the shooting guards that we have are basically the same thing. Terrible shooters that don't do the offense any good unless they get aggressive and penetrate the paint. I've seen Dinero and Holston play both rolls.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Collins should have earned his degree by now, perhaps he's working on a Masters?

I doubt he'll be back, his style of play is too slow and tenuous.

Bodway has another year left, IIRC. If so, he'll be back, but not on a schollie.

The AC that played against Houston is the AC they're looking for .... and Bodway is a RFr.

I thought Bodway came in as a transfer from Minnesota?

His family transferred here from Minnesota. He walked on January 2014 and COA invited him back ...

Gotcha. Always nice to see warm practice bodies paying their own way, and getting a few minutes here and there. Woulda been they best I coulda hoped for had I stayed with the game.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Outside of CAJ, all of the shooting guards that we have are basically the same thing. Terrible shooters that don't do the offense any good unless they get aggressive and penetrate the paint. I've seen Dinero and Holston play both rolls.

Crescent and Hot Cross?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Crescent and Hot Cross?

enhanced-buzz-31366-1376338339-25.jpg

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Crescent and Hot Cross?

enhanced-buzz-31366-1376338339-25.jpg

Aaaaand... /thread