• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Huge WBB game vs. Tulane in the Sun Dome at 4PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

Don't know if anyone else realized this, but the ladies SHOULD win every remaining game until UCONN which will result in a team best 11 game winning streak and a final season record of 25-5...we'll be ranked in all polls next time we play UCONN as long as we win all these games we should win.

The only game I see us struggling with is going on the road to play ECU. They are a dirty physical team that fouled us 26 times when they played us back in December.

UCONN beat them last night by 50, about the same they beat us by.

ECU is the last good team we face this season, and we should be lightly favored.

Hope the ladies are able to hold serve in the overdog position until UCONN. We'll be seeded 1 and 2 in the conference tourney, so it wold be very very nice to win both, or at lest split the games with the Huskies.

If we manage to beat all the teams we're better than, and snatch just ONE of three from UConn, we'll either be regular season co-champs or tourney champs. Either way brings us some hardware and a ticket to the dance.

UCONN wins out and sweeps the conference straight through the tournament. They have no challengers in the American. We do finish in 2nd after losing in the conference tournament championship game vs UCONN and we advance to the NCAA tournament, hopefully on the opposite side of UCONN.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

I really want us to win enough to avoid being a 8 or 9 seed. Delay the time until we have to play a #1. I think a 6 seed would be ideal of the realistic possibilities.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

6 seed would be great

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

ESPN latest Bracketology has USF a #9 seed. Meanwhile, they have Oklahoma, who we beat handily a #5 seed. that's ludicrous.

Hopefully, the NCAA seeds based on our record, rather than our name.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

ESPN latest Bracketology has USF a #9 seed. Meanwhile, they have Oklahoma, who we beat handily a #5 seed. that's ludicrous.

Verbatim, that seeding is not ideal since we'd have to play #1 seed Baylor (19-1) if we beat #8 seed Syracuse first to try to advance to the Sweet 16.  A #6 seed really would be ideal for us to possibly have the best chance of advancing depending on the match ups.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Verbatim, that seeding is not ideal since we'd have to play #1 seed Baylor (19-1) if we beat #8 seed Syracuse first to try to advance to the Sweet 16.  A #6 seed really would be ideal for us to possibly have the best chance of advancing depending on the match ups.

The #6 in that scenario would give us Vandy and FSU, then a rematch with Maryland for a shot at the Final 4. I like our chances with those three.