• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CANDIDATES for Offensive Coordinator

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

cwt better get a juco qb that can step in the play 

otherwise he is doomed

White is a junior next year.

Believe smazza is saying that the 1st two seasons of coaching Mike White have been a waste due to the coaching staff. I think Steven wants USF to get a JUCO that has had good college coaching to come to USF. That is what I think he means. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

The great thing about this next season in my opinion is that taggart knows he's on the shortest leash possible. So if that doesn't light a fire under his ass to step up nothing will.

From his comments, I don't think he thinks he's on the hot seat.

Right, because he, and all coaches, reveal their inner thoughts when addressing the press .... You're beginning to worry me.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

otherwise we're is doomed

FIFY

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The great thing about this next season in my opinion is that taggart knows he's on the shortest leash possible. So if that doesn't light a fire under his ass to step up nothing will.

From his comments, I don't think he thinks he's on the hot seat.

Right, because he, and all coaches, reveal their inner thoughts when addressing the press .... You're beginning to worry me.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Wulff was calling plays for at least a few games before Tags started taking it over. Neither were impressive, and the O line wasn't terribly impressive through the year (although better than last), so is anyone really going to mourn the loss of an OC?

Given Harlan's moves so far, I'm honestly surprised they haven't already made the decision. Kinda makes me feel like there may not be a big shakeup.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Why would any OC come for a potentially one year deal? Think man think. Stop with emotion and use your pumpkin.

So he can be the head coach when Tags is canned.

But I agree, it would be a risky move that many would refuse to make out of fear.

Because grown men are freakin *******. A very good OC at a mid level program would no doubt take an opportunity with more money and a bigger spotlight because they know that if they succeed they will stay.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

With the little improvement we did have how do we know that's not thanks to Wulff? I don't think Wulff is the problem.

I agree with what was said earlier. Harlan needs to set the expectations of what needs to be met next season, but let Taggart have his full control that he's had. If he fails with that he has no excuse and is gone. 

If they were to bring in another OC nothing would change. It's still Taggart's ugly baby. I'm not sure if you bring in Jim Harbaugh to be our OC that this offense would turn into anything respectable. I've seen enough of this scheme and it's garbage. 

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

otherwise he is doomed

White is a junior next year.

Believe smazza is saying that the 1st two seasons of coaching Mike White have been a waste due to the coaching staff. I think Steven wants USF to get a JUCO that has had good college coaching to come to USF. That is what I think he means.

I agree. That's what I want too. We need someone that has played a lot of football. Is good at QB and has experience.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

CWT brought in his system, his guys.....bye bye to all.  I guess Weiner was the smart one after all.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80

I think we need to look into some FCS coaches and maybe try the Eastern Washington or Yale OC. USF is definitely a step up from those schools. Just don't see a Marshall OC leaving for us at this point. No way we are that much better of a job.