• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

who's our QB this week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

up

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yur

posts...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't think Flowers is ready, I hope I'm wrong.....

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

I really don't like this choice to start him. Of course, I'm not at practices so maybe he has improved a tremendous amount. On one hand, I'd like Mike White to start (I think he's our most likely option to win the game). On the other hand, it is kinda exciting to see how Flowers has progressed.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

I really don't like this choice to start him. Of course, I'm not at practices so maybe he has improved a tremendous amount. On one hand, I'd like Mike White to start (I think he's our most likely option to win the game). On the other hand, it is kinda exciting to see how Flowers has progressed.

I would have preferred MW until watching him play in the "cold" at Cincy and it appears to be similar conditions this weekend ... 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I would have preferred MW until watching him play in the "cold" at Cincy and it appears to be similar conditions this weekend ... 

not sure why he didn't wear golves if he has trouble in those conditions. both of them for that matter. you see NFL QBs wear them when they have trouble gripping the ball when it's cold.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

not sure why he didn't wear golves if he has trouble in those conditions. both of them for that matter. you see NFL QBs wear them when they have trouble gripping the ball when it's cold.

Probably didn't wear them because he didn't practice with them on ... and I think Bench wore one on his left hand but not right, if memory serves me ... or at least some qb I watched somewhere in the past several weeks did.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Probably didn't wear them because he didn't practice with them on ... and I think Bench wore one on his left hand but not right, if memory serves me ... or at least some qb I watched somewhere in the past several weeks did.

This isn't some new concept, he and/or the coaching staff should have had the foresight.