• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Things worse than USF football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Jim Leavitt getting fired for PC BS created by the local media on a witch hunt because they hated how Leavitt treated them. Thanks a lot to the boosters, Judy, Doug Woolard, and all that were involved that got the best thing to happen to USF football fired. The Karma is what all of us USF fans are paying thanks to the idiots that caved into PC. 

So you are OK with Leavitt assaulting a player???

If the police and state attorney got involved, Leavitt would have faced a more serious issue than getting fired from USF.  Assualt and battery.  Witness contamination.  Any university would have fired him if the state got involved.  Leavitt is just lucky that Miller did not file a police report against him.

Do you also remember that the same season, Mike Leach and some other coach (forget his name) got in trouble for abusing players?  Leavitt was the third coach caught with his knuckles in a players eyes.  USF had no choice but to fire him.

It is not a PC BS thing.  Look up the state statute on assault.

This revisionist history BS about Leavitt makes me sick.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Checked out the photos

I'd give it to hope real good

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213

1) I just saw Hope Solo's butthole.

2) I'd still bang her.

Make sure you wrap up before you do, and wear a helmet.

And bring the Astroglide.

Mike White brought the astroglide last night

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Jim Leavitt getting fired for PC BS created by the local media on a witch hunt because they hated how Leavitt treated them. Thanks a lot to the boosters, Judy, Doug Woolard, and all that were involved that got the best thing to happen to USF football fired. The Karma is what all of us USF fans are paying thanks to the idiots that caved into PC. 

And people still think he got fired for the slap.   :nope:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

I submit for consideration: Hipsters are worse than anything you have mentioned.

Hipster.jpg

hipster+2.jpg

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594

A conference hiring a law firm to help convince the playoff committee that one of their teams belongs in the playoff

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

So you are OK with Leavitt assaulting a player???

If the police and state attorney got involved, Leavitt would have faced a more serious issue than getting fired from USF.  Assualt and battery.  Witness contamination.  Any university would have fired him if the state got involved.  Leavitt is just lucky that Miller did not file a police report against him.

Do you also remember that the same season, Mike Leach and some other coach (forget his name) got in trouble for abusing players?  Leavitt was the third coach caught with his knuckles in a players eyes.  USF had no choice but to fire him.

It is not a PC BS thing.  Look up the state statute on assault.

This revisionist history BS about Leavitt makes me sick.

Your liberal crap has been laughable since the Bush years.  So what is your point, pal?  I guess with your liberal nonsense logic, Va Tech should have fired Frank Beemer for slapping a player in head on side line on ESPN. Lou Holtz should have been fired from Notre Dame from grabbing and yanking his players face mask. Peeps like you are the reason why the country is perceived as weak now. 

And answer this hot shot!! Why wasnt Leavitt charged with assault? There was a police officer in that looker in and a witness to what really happened. Makes you say hmmmmm. I guess what you say goes right? Whatever. 

Edited by Bull Daly

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Pittsburgh gave away fumbles on five consecutive possessions today so there's that...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

At least they're locked into a P5 conference. Wahhhhhhh! I'm still mad about that.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

At least they're locked into a P5 conference. Wahhhhhhh! I'm still mad about that.

When I read "locked in", I thought you were talking about Hope Solo again.  :D