• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

the bulls in the second half might have beat stanford

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

We would have beat UF in the second half. I SAID IT.

Lol, that's not really saying much.   UF is a disaster right now.

i think their coach is toast

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

3 of his picks were right off of players hands/chests. Mike White has shown that he is improving. Give the kid a chance

Was the INT in the WCU game off the hands/chest of a receiver. I know 2 of his 5 picks were, UConn and Wisconsin. The ECU INT was on 3rd and 30 and as good as a punt. The Tulsa one was horrible ...

It was horrible because we showed the tendency to come back and try that play on the next play after the screen to the left. I think the corner new the play was coming. Hindsight being 20-20, yes horrible, but I don't think White is supposed to do anything but take the snap and throw it.

A little later in the game they faked that one and Davis was wide open down the sideline because the same corner tried to jump it again.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

That was the best half of football that I have seen in awhile.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

the bulls are being modeled after stanford i hear

we better get a qb as good as their former qb luck

i dont think stanford will be quite as good moving forward without luck and harbaugh recruited players

What Smazza means to say is he's finally going to pony up with a "Stanford-sized" donation to his alma mater, so we can finally get the facilities in place to attract players like Luck. Move over Muma's and Morsani's, here comes the Mazza toilet bowl system @ Jim Leavitt Stadium.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

3 of his picks were right off of players hands/chests. Mike White has shown that he is improving. Give the kid a chance

Was the INT in the WCU game off the hands/chest of a receiver. I know 2 of his 5 picks were, UConn and Wisconsin. The ECU INT was on 3rd and 30 and as good as a punt. The Tulsa one was horrible ...

It was horrible because we showed the tendency to come back and try that play on the next play after the screen to the left. I think the corner new the play was coming. Hindsight being 20-20, yes horrible, but I don't think White is supposed to do anything but take the snap and throw it.

A little later in the game they faked that one and Davis was wide open down the sideline because the same corner tried to jump it again.

White finally looked good on the roll outs, I believe going 2-2. His weakness is locking in on receivers and being very uncomfortable in a muddy pocket.

I did not see or notice any nice progression throws. Also any little pressure and his eyes stop looking down field.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

Kid needs more time. Things should slow down for him as his experience grows and he'll see the field better.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

Ah you're right. It was only 2 of them. It seems like our guys drop passes so often that it confused me. There was also the Swanson fumble on the long pass play against Wisconsin