• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Far from perfect.... BUT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Too little, too late. You're starting to sound like ucif fans with moral victories. This team is disgusting to watch and the coaching is unable to make adjustments. The program has fallen so far. It is depressing.

Hey man, put down the 2013 videos, and start watching this year's team. It really has gotten quite a bit better than last year.

It only gets better when we win, not lose. We've won the same amount of games as we did last year. And now we are banking on getting wins off of powderpuff teams like Tulsa? C'mon! That is pathetic! There isn't any improvement until there are consistent wins!

Yes, we need to bank on getting wins of "powderpuff" teams like Tulsa!  We need to show improvement in the W-L column every year so we can keep the recruiting up.  

Again, you're free to go root on Mississippi State, it's probably a great time to go jump on their bandwagon, since they will likely be the new #1 team tomorrow.  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Another L. What a solid 30 minutes of football. I say this was a complete blown opportunity to beat a ranked team at home for homecoming. No excuse for that piss poor half that resulted in another loss. I will enjoy the fact that I won't have to deal with crowds at Raymond James!

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Another L. What a solid 30 minutes of football. I say this was a complete blown opportunity to beat a ranked team at home for homecoming. No excuse for that piss poor half that resulted in another loss. I will enjoy the fact that I won't have to deal with crowds at Raymond James!

I think you are right about the crowds  after a few more games there will be very few people in the stands

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

Too little, too late. You're starting to sound like ucif fans with moral victories. This team is disgusting to watch and the coaching is unable to make adjustments. The program has fallen so far. It is depressing.

Hey man, put down the 2013 videos, and start watching this year's team. It really has gotten quite a bit better than last year.
It only gets better when we win, not lose. We've won the same amount of games as we did last year. And now we are banking on getting wins off of powderpuff teams like Tulsa? C'mon! That is pathetic! There isn't any improvement until there are consistent wins!

Yes, we need to bank on getting wins of "powderpuff" teams like Tulsa! We need to show improvement in the W-L column every year so we can keep the recruiting up.

Again, you're free to go root on Mississippi State, it's probably a great time to go jump on their bandwagon, since they will likely be the new #1 team tomorrow.

Why would I cheer on Mississippi State when I am a USF fan?

And I don't think a win over a team like Tulsa or SMU is going to make a recruit think they should come to USF.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, we need to bank on getting wins of "powderpuff" teams like Tulsa!  We need to show improvement in the W-L column every year so we can keep the recruiting up.  

I am not satisfied by any means with the product on the field still. However, the first step is beating the "powderpuff" teams like Tulsa and SMU. We have a tough time beating FCS schools right now. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Hey man, put down the 2013 videos, and start watching this year's team.  It really has gotten quite a bit better than last year.  

Depends on who you are with how much better we've gotten. We have gotten better, but marginally to me.

At some point it has to click. At some point there has to be a big "jump" in execution, in points scored, in actual wins. I'm not saying it has to be this year or will be this year. But if we improve the same amount we have from last year to this year so far, from this year so far in to next year, Willie's going to be going to sleep thinking about a lot more than just game planning and what play to call next. 

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Yes, we need to bank on getting wins of "powderpuff" teams like Tulsa! We need to show improvement in the W-L column every year so we can keep the recruiting up.

I am not satisfied by any means with the product on the field still. However, the first step is beating the "powderpuff" teams like Tulsa and SMU. We have a tough time beating FCS schools right now.

I wouldn't be counting Tulsa as a powder puff team for us quite yet. They have at least shown they can put more than two offensive TD on the board. We have done that only once, vs W. Carolina, since Taggart has been here.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

We really are improving. There is a big difference from last year. We were so awful last year and now this year we are close in these games except for NC State. I only thought we would win 4, maybe 5 st most. Next year expectations should be even higher. We need to be patient. Taggart needs 4 years after coming here with what he had.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Happiness is a low level of expectation. Clearly, as USF finds new ways to lose games some fans just drop that bar lower and spout some jibberish to self-medicate themselves.

The one thing I will say about that group is this - you are probably the best friends anyone could ask for. No matter what crap someone is dealing with you are there offering support and pointing out the positives.

We love you too, man, and we are here for you.

If we have these troubles still from here on out though, focusing on the positives will be harder and harder to do.