• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF QBs  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

We have two votes for Flowers, I'd be interested in what you SAW in Flowers that makes you pick him.  I think he's not ready.

Maybe it was his killer stats 1 for 4  for a total of 7 yards and the 2 INT'S.    (note the sarcasm).   

Bench is the Obvious choice.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Meanwhile Cincy's new QB sets a record for td passes…he has more than White and Bench combined since last year lol

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

We have two votes for Flowers, I'd be interested in what you SAW in Flowers that makes you pick him.  I think he's not ready.

I would guess those voting for Flowers have already given up on this season.

Well that wouldn't be based on what they saw in Flowers then.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

I would go with bench starting then have either flowers or wilson be the backup and white would be 4th string. However I don't think willie would do that and will keep starting white who has shown negative progress. Our only hope is to get a transfer qb or recruit one and change to scheme until we get the o-line necessary to run a power run offense. For now I would run a scheme favorable for mobile QB's just so we can have something that resembles an offense

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

What happened to McFarland? It seems that we can move our offense if he's more involved. Did White try to throw any ball to him yesterday? Bench probably threw to him about dozen times last week.

It seems that we don't know how to play some good bubble screen despite weak OL.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Flowers because we'd change the offense to a more read option gameplan and maybe actually be able to create some holes for he or Mack.

And yes I've given up on the season. We already burned his redshirt, might as well let him play.

I didn't really see any issue with his passing. The first pass was a 50-50 ball that the receiver needs to make a better play on. The second was blatant holding or interference against Welch that wasn't called (though ball should've gone elsewhere).

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I didn't really see any issue with his passing. The first pass was a 50-50 ball that the receiver needs to make a better play on. The second was blatant holding or interference against Welch that wasn't called (though ball should've gone elsewhere).

Both throws were poor decisions, both receivers were well covered, and both throws had way too much air under them, allowing the DBs to get position.  I agree that was an awful non-call on the second, but without it, it would have just been way over thrown.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Going in to game 4 and we're still paying to watch QB try outs on game day. Just like last year. Really sad.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

I voted for White to start. He has the tools. The arm strength and all. Just need the OL to protect him.