• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF to play Syracuse 2015 and 2016

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Harlan wants wins. He is in a balancing act in between finding quality opponents and finding winnable games. I'll take cuse I suppose but I'm not happy that these were called "big name"... I disagree that they are bigger than us, and our record disagrees as well. 

Actually, Syracuse is a big name ... big enough name to have gotten them a P5 invite..... problem is we were told "very close to scheduling 3 different high powered teams people will be excited about" .... maybe there are 3 other ones.

If I'm Harlan, I hold onto this game and announce it after the other two. Unless this is the best of the bunch, then I'm drinking a dangerous amount.

Other three .... This can't possibly one of those teams he described in his Tweet .... no offense, Mark.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Harlan wants wins. He is in a balancing act in between finding quality opponents and finding winnable games. I'll take cuse I suppose but I'm not happy that these were called "big name"... I disagree that they are bigger than us, and our record disagrees as well. 

Actually, Syracuse is a big name ... big enough name to have gotten them a P5 invite..... problem is we were told "very close to scheduling 3 different high powered teams people will be excited about" .... maybe there are 3 other ones.

If I'm Harlan, I hold onto this game and announce it after the other two. Unless this is the best of the bunch, then I'm drinking a dangerous amount.

Other three .... This can't possibly one of those teams he described in his Tweet .... no offense, Mark.

In true TBP fashion, I think its time we break out a debate on what "high powered" means.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

In true TBP fashion, I think its time we break out a debate on what "high powered" means.

Teams that don't need double OT to beat an FCS team?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

No doubt! SamexCuse needed double OT to beat Nova, in football...

Damm it Trip, u beat me to it again.

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

@USFFootball: #USF to play home & home vs. @CuseFootball starting in 2015 in Tampa. @American_FB @TheACCFootball #GoBulls http://t.co/x4RTurmDwh

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

Given our current level of play I can only imagine they are talking about the following schools...

1 - East Bay High

2 - Bloomingdale

3 - Plant

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Thats a great series,congrats.

Sorry, I see this is already posted. Mods feel free to remove.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Given our current level of play I can only imagine they are talking about the following schools...

1 - East Bay High

2 - Bloomingdale

3 - Plant

I usually don't play the, "You only have 'x' number of posts" card, but ****, do you have anything good to say in your 55 posts?

Great news, I never missed a USF vs Syracuse football game in the Carrier Dome. Looking forward to returning to the Dome.