• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Club- Home Tailgate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Just checking to see if anyone is going to be taking advantage of the new Bulls Club Home Tailgate.  I received an e-mail offer about it and it sounds like a hell of a deal to me.  $100 per person for all 7 home games...with all you can eat and drink, TV's and cover from the dreaded sun/rain.  It is available on a per game basis also for $20.  I know everyone already tailgates but not having to drag stuff back and forth/ go to the store/ deal with weather sounds good to me.  Would be fun if a group of us made it a new tradition to meet up at these types of things.

Also just another incentive for those thinking about donating.  Combined with the 4 free tickets to UCONN or the opener as mentioned in other threads the Bulls Club seems to be doing some cool stuff.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I was going to check it out, but with Eric no longer there, probably not.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

No. We have too many people in our tailgate group and also have different people at every game with us.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

It does sound intriguing.  But we'll continue our tailgate tradition for at least the next few years.  It does get harder and harder to plan, set up, take down and then clean up.  But everyone enjoys it so much.  So for now...................

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Sounds like a great offer. I might consider that when I come to town. But I also really enjoy those Bull Backers tailgates.

$20 eat and drink? Two teenage boys and me? I may have to donate a little more else I'd feel bad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Sounds like a heckuva deal....  almost as cheap as regular tailgating when you consider it includes beer, wine and specialty cocktails ... but just wouldn't be the same as normal tailgating but could be an option for some of the odd day/hour games that are a pain to get to early for.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

Sounds like a great offer. I might consider that when I come to town. But I also really enjoy those Bull Backers tailgates.

$20 eat and drink? Two teenage boys and me? I may have to donate a little more else I'd feel bad.

This guy, knows what's up. I'll be at the Bull Backer lot, smoking away. 

Well I will let you guys know how it is..signed up for the whole season.  Cannot beat the deal and unfortunately the last three years has shrunk our group from 12 to just the 2 of us plus any guests we bring each week.  Hopefully it is a fun area and not corporate and lame.

• 2 weeks later...

It does sound intriguing.  But we'll continue our tailgate tradition for at least the next few years.  It does get harder and harder to plan, set up, take down and then clean up.  But everyone enjoys it so much.  So for now...................

CousinRicky..did you guys finally move your seats and join the fancy people?  Didn't see you on Saturday (we sit behind you, next to the "first down" guy!

Also just as an update on the tailgate we had a great time.  The BBQ was quite good...open bar for 3.5 hrs....and very friendly staff members.  They also sent an e-mail out today mentioning they were going to double the size as it did get a bit crowded and seats were hard to come by if you hadn't arrived early.  It was fun, but still a bit corporate if you are used to really hard partying type tailgates lol.

Kudos to them for not only putting on a great event, but for asking the fans about their experience to see how it could be even better.  I left very impressed.