• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

I called today to find out if I could still get SMU tickets, and the ticket rep asked if I was a UCF ERRR USF season ticket holder.  That was pretty funny.  I can see the national media being confused, but I hope my ticket rep doesn't give me UCF tickets...

You could have gotten the info, and/or the tickets by logging into your account on gousfbulls.com.

Yeah I didn't know what the priority deadline meant and I always ordered before that before. I thought I was going to be sitting in the smoking hot SMU girl section wearing a USF shirt because I missed the deadline. As it turns out the priority deadline is just to get a better seat among USF peeps and I am fine with sitting anywhere...

I really thought UCF thing was funny honestly. We all make mistakes :P

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Make mistakes ?   That's like calling the girl your sleeping with the wrong name.......NOT GOOD...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

Outsourced to IMG Learfield, but the reps are dedicated USF reps, who work on the USF campus and just sell USF tickets. One of the reps is John Lewis, who started a week before me, so he is over 18 years, which is amazing to think someone could have bought tickets in 1996, and dealt with the same person for all these years. 

When IMG (which later merged with Learfield) got the contract it was down to just me and John, we both had an opportunity to go work for them. For our own reasons I said no and he said yes. 

John is my ticket rep and has been great.  I've dealt with him for a few years now.  Very good at follow up and not pushy which is a hard line to walk.  I upgraded tickets this year just because of his follow up.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Can you request a specific rep? ie change reps?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Make mistakes ?   That's like calling the girl your sleeping with the wrong name.......NOT GOOD...

My wife did that to me before we married.  Married her in spite of that.  Now 31 years later it was good I overlooked a wrong name in the heat of passion.  Plus there may have been a couple of carafes of wine involved and she was only separated for a month or so.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Can you request a specific rep? ie change reps?

You can ask.  But John is pretty booked up now.  Can't hurt to ask.

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

My wife did that to me before we married.  Married her in spite of that.  Now 31 years later it was good I overlooked a wrong name in the heat of passion.  Plus there may have been a couple of carafes of wine involved and she was only separated for a month or so.

So tell me Ricky, do you think that is any worse than one's wife calling her new lover by her husband's name?  Personally, I found that a little more galling.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

So tell me Ricky, do you think that is any worse than one's wife calling her new lover by her husband's name?  Personally, I found that a little more galling.

So, how did he react to being called Pee Wee

Sorry, I can't resisit!

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

So, how did he react to being called Pee Wee

Sorry, I can't resisit!

Luckily, I have a sense of humor AND a hot new girlfriend.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

lucky for WHO?

and is she hotter than steve's? 'cause that's a pretty high bar...