• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michigan State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Yup. As Dhambuc pointed out the worst part of all of it for me is right after they cancelled the game with us they signed FIU to a 2 game series the same day. That'll get ya pumped about USF football  :GoBulls: .

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

I guess only thing usf can do is win on the football field and hope some p5 conference comes calling

today usf's future not looking good

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

AAC needs to win 75% of their P5 Matchups and gain the cred. USF needs to win to be considered a quality opponent. With the new AD I think this will be a short term issue and our scheduling will be fine 4 years out and beyond. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

Glad we are playing Maryland at home 1st before we travel there. I hope USF will demand that the games will be played in Tampa 1st before we travel there citing being burned by tons of other schools. 

I don't see many P5 teams giving much of any kind of care about us being burned in the past or not. 

Another crystal ball prediction is that we are on the more needy side for meaningful games against P5 opponents, not the other way around.  I seriously doubt that we have much power in negotiations of this nature, seeing as we need the P5 schools more than they need us. 

I agree they hold the cards for the most part,  But lets not forget that Alabama (cream of the crop) was or is desperate to find a team for 2015. http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24575829/alabama-desperate-for-12th-game-in-2015-will-take-anybody

I was at the bulls rally last month and Harlan said he talked to Alabama but the deal wasn't worth it for us so that is out

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Glad we are playing Maryland at home 1st before we travel there. I hope USF will demand that the games will be played in Tampa 1st before we travel there citing being burned by tons of other schools. 

I don't see many P5 teams giving much of any kind of care about us being burned in the past or not. 

Another crystal ball prediction is that we are on the more needy side for meaningful games against P5 opponents, not the other way around.  I seriously doubt that we have much power in negotiations of this nature, seeing as we need the P5 schools more than they need us. 

I agree they hold the cards for the most part,  But lets not forget that Alabama (cream of the crop) was or is desperate to find a team for 2015. http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24575829/alabama-desperate-for-12th-game-in-2015-will-take-anybody

I was at the bulls rally last month and Harlan said he talked to Alabama but the deal wasn't worth it for us so that is out

Which tells me that Bama wasn't really all THAT desperate ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

They were probably scared off by the big Fiesta Bowl win ...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

As per Joey Knight, Harlan is "closing in" on securing some future OOC games. We should hear something soon.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

As per Joey Knight, Harlan is "closing in" on securing some future OOC games. We should hear something soon.

would be nice to get the Florida game set. One can dream. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

They were probably scared off by the big Fiesta Bowl win ...

LOL 

tumblr_mia6w1TMRY1rlopfro1_250.gif

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

tumblr_mia6w1TMRY1rlopfro1_250.gif

who dis?