• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can't get it up for this season...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

For those that are giving me crap about SEC Network, I am a Mass Comm major and Television production is a huge hobby of mine. Out of all the networks that have launched or rebranded this year (Fusion, Esquire, Pivot, FYI) SEC Network is probably the biggest one so far. It will be interesting to see how biased it's going to be obviously to the SEC but will there be team bias, will the non-winning teams get their fair share on the network and stuff like that. It will certainly be interesting how much viewership will be taken away from ESPN especially College GameDay since SEC Network is going to do the same type of show.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Not sure ESPN cares how much is taken away since they are the SEC partner for the network, it's owned and operated by ESPN. It's like how much does a game on ABC take away from ESPN. And I could care less about coverage bias. Remember all those teams share revenues and that's what they really care about anyways.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

I'm interested in our out of conference opponents this year... And UCF.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I'd like to see, for once, USF beat the snot out of at least the majority of in conference teams and win the conference. Its past due.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

With the past two years, I can see why some aren't feeling the excitement. But I also think that we can start to look at it as we hit rock bottom and now we can stop looking at the past and pull for these kids and what the future can be...we just need to be realistic with our expectations.

Camp is coming and we are less than 6 weeks from our first game. I just want to see some improvement and points.

I'm getting pumped!!

:iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

With the past two years, I can see why some aren't feeling the excitement. But I also think that we can start to look at it as we hit rock bottom and now we can stop looking at the past and pull for these kids and what the future can be...we just need to be realistic with our expectations.

Camp is coming and we are less than 6 weeks from our first game. I just want to see some improvement and points.

I'm getting pumped!!

Indeed.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm getting pumped!!

This

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Could care less about the SEC, it's network, or red neck fans. I won't watch one down they play...unless it is against USF in the access bowl.

• Upvote 1