• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF HoF inductions delayed indefinitely

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Who is in now that should not be in?

Who is in now, period?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Harlan putting a stop to rewarding mediocrity?

Ding Ding Ding. This guy will lead USF to national championships. It will be our job to hang on to him and keep him here

Prediction. He is here for 3 or 4 years which is when the Big East money runs out.  

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Harlan putting a stop to rewarding mediocrity?

Ding Ding Ding. This guy will lead USF to national championships. It will be our job to hang on to him and keep him here

Prediction. He is here for 3 or 4 years which is when the Big East money runs out.

The Big East money is only $5 million a season. We're not going to tumble into oblivion when it's gone. The biggest problem moving forward is the $40 million dollar gap between bottom tier P5 teams and non-P5 teams.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Leavitt, Selvie and Nevins are clear future additions. I'd say Grothe, Daniels and maybe DoJo. There aren't glaring omissions. A couple current coaches and maybe a few soccer dudes.

No need to force the issue and keep throwing people in now.

You are out of your mind, how many championships did they win and in the case of the 1st 2 how many interceptions did they throw? Not even close to HOF material.......

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

no way does Leavitt get in after hitting a student and getting fired!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

99.9% of the time an attorney uses the word allegedly even when evidence supports the charges against his perp. To not use allegedly in a case not even tried smacks of bias and personal issues/feelings counselor.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Leavitt, Selvie and Nevins are clear future additions. I'd say Grothe, Daniels and maybe DoJo. There aren't glaring omissions. A couple current coaches and maybe a few soccer dudes.

You are out of your mind, how many championships did they win and in the case of the 1st 2 how many interceptions did they throw? Not even close to HOF material.......

Blackwell is in. Grothe and Daniels should be as well in my opinion. But I can see debate on them.

If you're arguing Selvie, Nevins or Leavitt (for reasons other than the allegations made) then we will have to agree to disagree. Those three are clearly deserving.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Blackwell is in. Grothe and Daniels should be as well in my opinion. But I can see debate on them.

If you're arguing Selvie, Nevins or Leavitt (for reasons other than the allegations made) then we will have to agree to disagree. Those three are clearly deserving.

Grothe and Daniels shouldn't even get a look, unless its an HOF of interceptions and mediocrity 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Leavitt is a must no matter how much the current administration (minus Harlan) might be against it.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Grothe and Daniels shouldn't even get a look, unless its an HOF of interceptions and mediocrity

Wow man ... If the decision makers feel this way, we may as well kiss the HOF goodbye.