• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-UCONN game thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

USF basketball games should be blacked out.  No sense embarrasing the University on national TV any further.

I was not totally convinced that it was time to pull the plug on CSH, but after tonight he needs to go.

He has no idea how to run an offense and it appears the players have tuned him out.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

USF basketball games should be blacked out. No sense embarrasing the University on national TV any further.

I was not totally convinced that it was time to pull the plug on CSH, but after tonight he needs to go.

He has no idea how to run an offense and it appears the players have tuned him out.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Losing to UConn is one thing, but being humiliated with ineptness and a lack of effort is inexcusable and falls squarely on the guy in charge.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I said earlier this week, that part of my reasons for wanting to end the Heath era was the repeated ineptitude of the offense. Even in the NCAA season we were just so inconsistent and bad.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I'll say it again, the only group of people I feel sorry for are the players that has to endure these embarrassing moments on a fairly consistent bases. I don't feel sorry for any USF fan because the majority of them want this and continue to embrace it. The same applies to USF's administration because not only do they allow this to consistently happen, unlike the fans, they have the power to make it stop and chooses not to do so. No where else would this constant lesson in futility be excepted but here at USF, who isn't in the ivy league, or Stanford, or Northwestern. Basketball should actually be important but apparently it isn't despite making major upgrades to the facilities. Why spend the money in the first place if you don't care? Maybe they thought that is all the basketball program needed it order to win at a higher level, plus bring in more support and money. You still have to have the right leader in charge to make it work, you can't just throw it out there and say here you go.

Frankly I don't expect USF to make changes to the basketball program in order try and build a winning program despite having most of the things in place and surrounding to do just that....WIN. Bring on next season so we can have similar threads to this one.

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

USF basketball games should be blacked out.  No sense embarrasing the University on national TV any further.

Nothing will happen until the new AD is in place. Of that, you may be certain.

Depending on who it is, I expect either Stan will be shown the door or put on a VERY short leash.

Stan (and Willie, for that matter) need to put entertaining content out there. Wins are nice, but even lovable losers would be more acceptable than total ineptness and futility like we saw tonight.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

At least someone on the team knows whats going on. Did anyone see Corey Allens JR response to a Questions on his Twitter?

1. @Corey_Allen4 I Know You Aint Gone Feel Like Talking After The Game But I Tuned In Latr And Yall Down 44 HOW?

“@Jett_Noticed: @Corey_Allen4 I Know You Aint Gone Feel Like Talking After The Game But I Tuned In Latr And Yall Down 44 HOW?†Heart