• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-UCONN game thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

So this season... None of it is Stan's fault?

Never said it was'nt.  He's the coach and deserves much of the blame.  But its hard to fill in the loss of your leader and heart (AC).  Yes you can argue, that he should have others that can step in.  But we had a huge need in the middle and he addressed it.  We have a huge need for shooter next year I think he will address that in the off-season.  I think he also see's that we need a leader and I think he will try and fill that.  ITs not all talent and coaching.  Did Callapari forget how to coach last year?  Its easier at a place like Kentucky.  At USF it also takes a little luck.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Never said it was'nt. He's the coach and deserves much of the blame. But its hard to fill in the loss of your leader and heart (AC). Yes you can argue, that he should have others that can step in. But we had a huge need in the middle and he addressed it. We have a huge need for shooter next year I think he will address that in the off-season. I think he also see's that we need a leader and I think he will try and fill that. ITs not all talent and coaching. Did Callapari forget how to coach last year? Its easier at a place like Kentucky. At USF it also takes a little luck.

This team isn't THAT much better with AC, no matter what you tell yourself

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034

If we had miraculously held UConn scoreless in the 2nd half, we would have still lost by 5. banana.gif

Never said it was'nt. He's the coach and deserves much of the blame. But its hard to fill in the loss of your leader and heart (AC). Yes you can argue, that he should have others that can step in. But we had a huge need in the middle and he addressed it. We have a huge need for shooter next year I think he will address that in the off-season. I think he also see's that we need a leader and I think he will try and fill that. ITs not all talent and coaching. Did Callapari forget how to coach last year? Its easier at a place like Kentucky. At USF it also takes a little luck.

I would say 4 games better thats 16-9 and not 12-13  I would say that is quite better

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

And you have no idea the team wouldn't have been that much better or not, no matter what you tell yourself ... Last time an 100% AC had some inside presence, the team did pretty well. Obviously there was a huge experience gap in that inside presence between those 2 teams but this current team would have had a completely different look with Collins playing the minutes he played in 2011-12.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If we had miraculously held UConn scoreless in the 2nd half, we would have still lost by 5.

:puke:

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

And you have no idea the team wouldn't have been that much better or not, no matter what you tell yourself ... Last time an 100% AC had some inside presence, the team did pretty well. Obviously there was a huge experience gap in that inside presence between those 2 teams but this current team would have had a completely different look with Collins playing the minutes he played in 2011-12.

I don't, but we lost to Detroit with him on the floor. I'm not trying to make this a pissing match. The fact is this team once again struggles offensively and that has been a big red mark on Heath's tenure.

I have never called for a coach on here before, but I'm am with Heath. I don't feel it's unjust.

I understand those who don't feel the same way.

I don't, but we lost to Detroit with him on the floor. I'm not trying to make this a pissing match. The fact is this team once again struggles offensively and that has been a big red mark on Heath's tenure.

I have never called for a coach on here before, but I'm am with Heath. I don't feel it's unjust.

AC was no where near 100% for that game are you saying we probably don't win that game even with AC at 100%

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

And we beat SMU without him ... Cherry picking games doesn't really work but will just leave it with the ol' agree to disagree, I guess.

I will call bs on the never calling for a coach before, though .... You supported Mac to the very end??   B)

And we beat SMU without him ... Cherry picking games doesn't really work but will just leave it with the ol' agree to disagree, I guess.

I will call bs on the never calling for a coach before, though .... You supported Mac to the very end??   B)

I didn't follow the board but anyone who thinks Mac was better then stan heath............ughhh