• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is Stan feeling the heat or is Athletics in damage control?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

HAS HE BEEN FIRED YET?  Is his seat getting hotter?   What are the risk for him moving forward  if he continues to stay and we keep on the path we are on. ( who would hire him after tonight's performance)?  He might become undesirable  TO OTHERS if he stays.

Regardless USF needs to cut the ties ASAP.

facepalm.jpg

That's what the  fans who stayed the whole game were doing during the 2nd half.    It was by far the ugliest game I think Ive seen in person.  Basics were not being done(inbounding the ball).  Team looks lost and like the quit.  Did you listen to Stans radio post game show, He basically called Victor Out saying that he needs to play 40 minutes not the slow starts ect...  Now Stan if Victor isn't playing hard for 40 minutes its YOUR job to sit him and put someone in who will.  See how easy that is(problem solved)

In that same interview, he said this team NEEDS VR to win this year. It's a **** tough situation and I'm actually looking forward to next year when the team's dynamics won't revolve around him.

Now Doug if you have a coach who underperforms( losses more games esp within the conference than he wins) you fire him.

HAS CWT BEEN FIRED YET?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

I doubt they will fire him, what  other coach has taken USF Further then him ? I'm not saying he shouldn't be on the hot seat, but when you coach a team that hasn't done much in the passed that's just how it is. I wish we could get a big name coach.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I'd let this top 25 class that he just brought in play out before you start calling for his head. With the addition of top shooter Troy Holston, this will be a good program in a couple years.

Remember how many freshman we are currently relying on. Most of our starters are very young.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I'd let this top 25 class that he just brought in play out before you start calling for his head. With the addition of top shooter Troy Holston, this will be a good program in a couple years.

Remember how many freshman we are currently relying on. Most of our starters are very young.

QFT

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Wasn't Holston at the game last night? What are the odds he still comes to USF after watching that debacle?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Wasn't Holston at the game last night? What are the odds he still comes to USF after watching that debacle?

Who knows. If playing time is your #1 factor, USF is a lock. If winning is your #1 factor...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

Too bad DW extended his contract through 2018...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

He already signed a LOI.

Very good odds!

Thx

jonpfl

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

What will our coaches do when Doug is gone, The days of underperforming, (losing more than winning) (sitting at the bottom of the conference standings and NCAA statistically) Getting extensions and raises for the  rare or occasional FLUKE season.   These days Should be gone! (not that we compete in one of the Power 5 conferences either,  so winning should come much easier , esp with the resources, facilities, and talent in the area. Yet we tank over and over again.

Doug has single handley cost USF MILLIONS and Millions of dollars.  Why?  (Because he was friends with a few Board members )?      Be ashamed all who allowed this to happen.

Edited by Dhambuc