• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transfer Rumors (Moved From Recruiting board)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

why couldn't we have gotten out of the conference before they got in? We have been cursed

doug and judy really dropped the ball

rutgers to big ten!!!!

several others to acc

I'm still not sure if you're really this dumb, or quite good of a troll

I think it's an explosive combo of the two ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Oleary stated it on record. He was asked the question directly. Not sure why you guys think that is absurd. I never said we didnt take transfers. I mentioned because someone was thinking that usf was getting all the requests. UCF gets just as many. I am sure USF gets 40 a season. Some of you guys humor me....been following college football since 97 or something...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Dogma...I would like to see ucf take more jucos and tranfers but go take a look at our roster and tell me how many...I would be suprised if it were more than three. I am sure ucf misses out on serious talent. Not sure why everyone thinks I was making some sort of snobbish remark. I still stand by my statement that it can result in long term downside.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Oleary stated it on record. He was asked the question directly. Not sure why you guys think that is absurd. I never said we didnt take transfers. I mentioned because someone was thinking that usf was getting all the requests. UCF gets just as many. I am sure USF gets 40 a season. Some of you guys humor me....been following college football since 97 or something...

We'll, if he said it on record...GOL wouldn't go saying something that isn't true.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

We'll, if he said it on record...GOL wouldn't go saying something that isn't true.

He never has before, has he?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

GOL only lies on written documents, like resumes, and the like ... Verbally, it's like he's under oath ...

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

GOL only lies on written documents, like resumes, and the like ... Verbally, it's like he's under oath ...

O'Liar has been verbally telling potential recruits for the past 10 years that UCF would be in the Big East during their time there.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

O'Liar has been verbally telling potential recruits for the past 10 years that UCF would be in the Big East during their time there.

Well, he can't use that line anymore.

BTW, he wasn't the only one using it. When my daughter went to a recruiting event here in Tampa back in 2010 they were telling prospective students that they were joining the Big East.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Storm Johnson was a transfer who worked for them.

Tyler Gabbert was not.