• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like Lynch is gone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

He's gonna do some try outs, see where he falls and decision whether or not to come back will be based on where he sits.He may be back.

Can he work out for an NFL team and retain his college eligibility?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

6 sacks, 12 tfl. Doesn't sound like a high Draft pick, but what do I know

JPP had 6 1/2 sacks here. didn't hurt his draft status. Selvie piled up stats against weak competition . didn't really help his cause. NFL drafts on intangibles.

You don't know what "intangibles" means, do you?

sorry it's early. I meant measurables.

they don't care what your stats were in college. it's why blaine gabbert is a first rounder and chase daniel goes undrafted. both from same school. one stats were far more impressive than the other . one is 6'5" and the other 5'11". they didn't care who had better stats in college.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

JPP had 6 1/2 sacks here. didn't hurt his draft status. Selvie piled up stats against weak competition . didn't really help his cause. NFL drafts on intangibles.

I don't see where you can compare JPP to Lynch... other than they both played the same position.

where did I compare them? I compared their stats. not saying Lynch will be a top 10 pick I'm saying his college stats don't mean a thing to the NFL. the NFL doesn't care if he is raw, undisciplined or a project. JPP was drafted as a project on athleticism alone. not based on his production at USF.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I don't see where you can compare JPP to Lynch... other than they both played the same position.

where did I compare them? I compared their stats. not saying Lynch will be a top 10 pick I'm saying his college stats don't mean a thing to the NFL. the NFL doesn't care if he is raw, undisciplined or a project. JPP was drafted as a project on athleticism alone. not based on his production at USF.

Correct. Again, look at the Saints (fresh in mind after last night). Colston was out of Hofstra. Akiem Hicks is a stud they drafted in 3rd round from Canada. Jimmy Graham was a 3rd and he played one year of college football.

My point is that they don't need to be tremendously productive in college, or go to a big college in order to be drafted in the mid rounds.

Honestly though the way that I've seen the Saints play this year, I would guess Rob Ryan would love Lynch like a guy like Junior Gallette (who went to Stillman College).

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

The Bucs drafted a basketball player with one year of college at defensive end and made an offensive tackle out of him.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Personally, who cares.  He's a nobody at USF.  Accomplished nothing.  A one year role player.  Next

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i would be stunned if taken at all

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

He's gonna do some try outs, see where he falls and decision whether or not to come back will be based on where he sits.He may be back.

No but he can submit his name to the Draft Advisory committee (or Board) to get an idea where he would be drafted

The Bucs drafted a basketball player with one year of college at defensive end and made an offensive tackle out of him.

maybe lynch will be draft by orlando magic and they can make a basketball player out of him

he was a terrible football player

No but he can submit his name to the Draft Advisory committee (or Board) to get an idea where he would be drafted

if he had a brain he would do this