• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I don’t care what our record is, or who the opponent is..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

So sad. This program had so much momentum and potential a few years ago. 

Now it can't draw more than most TX 5A high schools. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Win and people will show up to watch. Plain and simple. Right now all you're left with are die hards, people who got cheap or free tix, and the families of the band and the players.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

How many does the soccer stadium hold?

Might be an option.

This.

Counted attendance can be skewed.  For instance, we have four tickets and we lose priority points when they are not used. So, when we can't use ours, I still have all of them scanned.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Going to have to win for years to build it back up. It took Leavitt years of winning before the fan base started to show up. These past few season have done too much damage. Winning next season wont help that much for attendence. 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

The empty seats at RJS look pathetic. I agree that if we cannot fill the seats they should be blocked off. Tarp with green and gold.

• Upvote 1

The empty seats at RJS look pathetic. I agree that if we cannot fill the seats they should be blocked off. Tarp with green and gold.

Still going to look like crap. I have pretty much had it with the RJS experient. It just does not work. Cant really build any tradition with it,. It is now time to get even more serious about bringing football onto campus. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

Still going to look like crap. I have pretty much had it with the RJS experient. It just does not work. Cant really build any tradition with it,. It is now time to get even more serious about bringing football onto campus. 

Time to come up with that $50 million donation then.

Time to come up with that $50 million donation then.

And that is where we are stuck. Lol.  So I am at a loss for answers. Wish I could donate that.  So I dont expect an OCS for at least 20 or so years. But I am more on a pro OCS stance now. RJS is  nice stadium but it is just not the same as what an OCS can do for USF. Look at how UCF has recovered and thrived since building their OCS. We all laughed at how cheap their stadium is now they are laughing all the way to the bank with all the concessions, parking, and $$$. More atmoshphere, More of home field advantage. I give credit to UCF for getting that done.  Now they may be heading to the BCS. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Recovered?