• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This whole mess is Woolards fault, yet

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

He is an empty suit that will be gone soon because he is closest to the flames that is USF athletics' funeral pyre.

Income is in reverse.  Actually there are more Iron Bulls now than in our history.

Donations are in  reverse.

Quality of our football and hoops scheduling is in reverse as we have replaced WVU and Louisville with AAC garbage.

Attendance is in reverse.

He doesn't complete basic tasks such as naming rights on the Sundome (set out to do that years ago) and capably replacing department personnel.  Have heard that we are closing to making an announcement on this.

We are an afterthought in conference realignment.

Never mind that DII and CUSA garbage teams USF left behind in 2005 now beat us like our time in the BE/BCS never happened.  Sadly, that is the least of our problems.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

He is still sitting high and pretty making over 500K a year.  How does he still have a job??  He has made bad coaching decisions, one after the next, has cost the university over 5 million dollars in illegal firing practices (2.75 to CLJ and 2.5 to CSH).  He has driven the program into the ground by hiring inept coaches, has sat idle with conference realignment.  People talk about the upgrades to facilities, yet a lot of that was in works already, and was the work of LRS brining in extra cash, plus all the additional cash that we were brining in by being in the Big East. 

FIRE WOOLARD!  Although at this point, it will not help the football program one bit, at least the future decisions surrounding the program could be made by someone who knows what they are doin.

AND USF IS NO LONGER is  IN P5 CONFERENCE

both he and judy need to go 

as captains of the ship they are ultimately responsible

they allowed a promising  program to disintergrate  into garbage

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

In way, the play on the field can be blamed on the AD, had he made the proper decisions, our coaching situation wouldn't be what it is and maybe we would have a better product on the field.

He fired Holtz first chance he could after a terrible year, what else do you want him to do?

Does he have any kids to sacrifice?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

My prediction and mark it in heavily bolded CAPs is that once Dullard has been moved to pasture, and provided he's NOT the one making the final selection for replacement, that USF Athletics will see a resurgence.  This guy is the Schleprock of USF Athletics.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

My prediction and mark it in heavily bolded CAPs is that once Dullard has been moved to pasture, and provided he's NOT the one making the final selection for replacement, that USF Athletics will see a resurgence.  This guy is the Schleprock of USF Athletics.

And when USF basketball makes it to the NCAA's for the 2nd time in 3 years it will be because LeeRoy Selmon did something right 4 years and not because of Woolard.  OK, some of you hate the guy.  We get it. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

And when USF basketball makes it to the NCAA's for the 2nd time in 3 years it will be because LeeRoy Selmon did something right 4 years and not because of Woolard.  OK, some of you hate the guy.  We get it. 

Yep, I'm honest and don't like the guy.  Hate is too strong a word.  I hate Obama but I don't hate Woolard.  I just can't stand to look at him because of the wreck that USF football has become.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Please dont post links to that negative piece of crap of what is the Voodoo5. We have enough critics here. We dont need to read about more critics that idolize Brett McMurphy.

I've read this a few times from you, and I don't know why you think VooDoo5 is so negative. They're a must-read for me and are pretty level and fair. I can give you that they have extra venom for DW....but they back it up with figures.

Don't know why you're calling the blog a POC...it definitely isn't that.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

My main issues with Doug were/are:

1- the skip extension. Yes it is resolved now but that was a $2million mistake.

2- lelo Prado and the baseball program. We hired him away from UL and they get better and we are not vastly better than with cardieri.

3- he makes an increasing share of a smaller and smaller budget. However this ultimately rests with Judy.

4- the sales of hugely discounted football tickets (including on groupon) which has the effect of making those of us who donate and support the program feel like schmucks. Maybe we are.

I will leave aside conference realignment and Leavitt firing. Just not enough hours in the day to rehash that.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

At best, Woolard has been at the controls of a rising program that caught the eye of the nation and beat ranked teams only to subsequently supervise its rapid plummet to the bottom where it can beat no one.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

My main issues with Doug were/are:

1- the skip extension. Yes it is resolved now but that was a $2million mistake.

2- lelo Prado and the baseball program. We hired him away from UL and they get better and we are not vastly better than with cardieri.

3- he makes an increasing share of a smaller and smaller budget. However this ultimately rests with Judy.

4- the sales of hugely discounted football tickets (including on groupon) which has the effect of making those of us who donate and support the program feel like schmucks. Maybe we are.

I will leave aside conference realignment and Leavitt firing. Just not enough hours in the day to rehash that.

Bingo, Sanjay. I don't feel like I'm getting value out of my season tickets in football. I can just pick them up cheaper in the alternative ticket market while this team continues to woefully underachieve.