• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many fans will show up for last game of season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I will be there

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I will be but I missed yesterday. Of course it is likely that I may be the only user of the6 tickets on my account.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Attendance will continue to be awful until we put something on the field that is interesting. My family bleeds green and gold, and we'll be there, but I completely understand the no shows. It is painful to watch this team. It is painful to watch them bumble around and lose to smaller teams who (I believe) have less talent. I am very tempted to pass on the UCF road trip. 7 home games is enough. Hope we can turn the ship around soon, but until then, attendance will suck.

in all fairness

the product has been horrible and boring for years

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Coach Tags started out with over 35,000 fans at McNeese State and instead of building on that, he and his crew have decimated the fan support he started with.  Disappointment runs in both directions.  I don't have a problem with people who refuse to spend 3-6 hours on the garbage being presented on RayJay's field.  It's up to the USF Athletic Department and  coaches to draw people to their product.  They have failed and are failing, as usual.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Coach Tags started out with over 35,000 fans at McNeese State and instead of building on that, he and his crew have decimated the fan support he started with.

Using your figures, with 31K for Memphis, looks like he only lost 4K or so ... probably students.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Coach Tags started out with over 35,000 fans at McNeese State and instead of building on that, he and his crew have decimated the fan support he started with.  Disappointment runs in both directions.  I don't have a problem with people who refuse to spend 3-6 hours on the garbage being presented on RayJay's field.  It's up to the USF Athletic Department and  coaches to draw people to their product.  They have failed and are failing, as usual.

What really concerns me is the offensive system he wants to run.  It just doesn't appear to be a fun system to watch.  So he really needs to WIN with it.  Winning is always fun to watch.  But if I have to watch a game in which we lose, I'd rather it be a 51 - 48 shoot out as opposed to what we watched last night.  I'm not hating on CWT, but that pound the rock system better be a winning system.

What really concerns me is the offensive system he wants to run.  It just doesn't appear to be a fun system to watch.  So he really needs to WIN with it.  Winning is always fun to watch.  But if I have to watch a game in which we lose, I'd rather it be a 51 - 48 shoot out as opposed to what we watched last night.  I'm not hating on CWT, but that pound the rock system better be a winning system.

Agreed, there is NOTHING entertaining about this team.  Even the home game they won against Cincy was a painful watch from 18 rows up.

Coach Tags started out with over 35,000 fans at McNeese State and instead of building on that, he and his crew have decimated the fan support he started with.

Using your figures, with 31K for Memphis, looks like he only lost 4K or so ... probably students.

There were 15K at the most, I was there at both games and trust me that there were considerably fewer each game as the season has progressed (except of course Miami).

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed, there is NOTHING entertaining about this team.  Even the home game they won against Cincy was a painful watch from 18 rows up.

The on-side kick at the end of the game was pretty cool and it even worked! There were a lot of great defensive plays and most of the game was fairly close. Field position, stupid mistakes and penalties kept the Bulls from pulling this one out. Just hitting the two field goal attempts would have changed the entire nature of the game. It was sad that we seem to have lost our classic fumble forward play and I have yet to see a voodoo play this season.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i'll be on a cruise... thrilled to miss the last home game