• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Sentinel rips UCF fan behavior

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I get what she's saying but if she doesn't want her kids to hear cursing then they have no business being at a football game.

+1

It was an emotional game w a lot on the line. I don't curse much but I let a few F Bombs fly after a few Houston 3rd Down Conversions. I have been to just about every NFL & college venue in Florida and none of them were PG experiences. Try the upper deck at a Bucs or Dolphins game

Totally agree about the NFL games but not the college games. This apparently wasn't a few F bombs dropped after emotional plays:

The profanity was in our faces from the time we arrived on campus.

The young people continued even after I pointed out that I had little girls with me. Apparently, they cannot carry on a simple conversation without pointless cursing.

I've maybe heard 1 f bomb in all my years of attending Bulls games, home and away ... Now I'm sure the Student Sections in all venues are a rougher place than the rest and wouldn't take a kid near one but i don't think this applies here ... don't really know where she was, though ... or if it's even true, but if it is true, the student were ******** for at least not trying to clean it up while the kids were around.

Did you attend the Kansas game?  On the way out the whole tunnel was practically singing F U Kansas.  It was pretty embarrassing.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

People can express displeasure with their sports teams without the profanity, and especially should upon request from parents of small children that are around them.  It's really not that much to ask.  

It's "me first, then you." I was moronic like that when I was in high school, but would have been mortified if someone had to say something to me about it.

I grew up & realized that there's a whole other world of creative expression that would have had those same kids rolling laughing, and mom thinking I was crazy. Now THAT'S fun!

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Did anyone happen to see the cups of water/soda/?? being thrown at the Houston player who was ejected for a questionable targeting penalty?  It was clear on replay that he attempted to turn his shoulder to avoid a high helmet hit, but it was a fast play, and he did catch a bit of the crown of his helmet on the UCF players helmet.  Walking off the field he was littered with cups of various liquids.  This is an amateur college player, not a pro, not a adult, but an amateur athlete and the ucf gnats showed their class by throwing things at him for an innocent mistake.  If you have not experienced a game over there, you have no idea what you are getting your self into if you elect to attend the game after Thanksgiving.  I promised to never return after our last game over there when we were peppered with profanities walking from the parking garage to the stadium.  I was with my wife, two grade school boys and a friend.  Its not like we were asking for it by walking through campus obnoxiously chanting and carrying on.  It also did not happen just once, but at least 4 times before and after the game.  I WILL not return to that degenerate, classless campus.

Edited by bullman3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,517
  • Days Won:  422

I get what she's saying but if she doesn't want her kids to hear cursing then they have no business being at a football game.

+1

It was an emotional game w a lot on the line. I don't curse much but I let a few F Bombs fly after a few Houston 3rd Down Conversions. I have been to just about every NFL & college venue in Florida and none of them were PG experiences. Try the upper deck at a Bucs or Dolphins game

Totally agree about the NFL games but not the college games. This apparently wasn't a few F bombs dropped after emotional plays:

The profanity was in our faces from the time we arrived on campus.

The young people continued even after I pointed out that I had little girls with me. Apparently, they cannot carry on a simple conversation without pointless cursing.

I've maybe heard 1 f bomb in all my years of attending Bulls games, home and away ... Now I'm sure the Student Sections in all venues are a rougher place than the rest and wouldn't take a kid near one but i don't think this applies here ... don't really know where she was, though ... or if it's even true, but if it is true, the student were ******** for at least not trying to clean it up while the kids were around.

Did you attend the Kansas game?  On the way out the whole tunnel was practically singing F U Kansas.  It was pretty embarrassing.

Didn't say the word was NEVER used at college games. The picture some are trying to paint here is that dropping f bombs is rampant throughout the crowd at college games and it should be "parents beware". I really haven't seen any evidence of that ... and no, I wasn't on the ramp that was chanting that at the Ku game but completely agree that would be embarrassing.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615

Did anyone happen to see the cups of water/soda/?? being thrown at the Houston player who was ejected for a questionable targeting penalty? .

He was ejected , went in the locker room to change and tried to come back on the sideline which is illegal. All of this happening while the injured UCF Player was still laying hurt on the field & while O'Korn and other Houston players were mocking UCF fans & Players. Watching on TV you didn't see that

Did anyone happen to see the cups of water/soda/?? being thrown at the Houston player who was ejected for a questionable targeting penalty?

This was mentioned elsewhere and supposedly the player had it coming to him per Kanigit fan ...  :rolleyes:     I didn't see the game but have seen other games where players have been ejected for that and don't recall ever seeing that kind of treatment as they left ... doesn't mean it didn't happen, though.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

Did anyone happen to see the cups of water/soda/?? being thrown at the Houston player who was ejected for a questionable targeting penalty? .

He was ejected , went in the locker room to change and tried to come back on the sideline which is illegal. All of this happening while the injured UCF Player was still laying hurt on the field & while O'Korn and other Houston players were mocking UCF fans & Players. Watching on TV you didn't see that

No UCF fan has been able to prove that crap. That's pretty OOC for our players to do something like that and untilI see solid proof then we will consider it a bold-faced lie.

No UCF fan has been able to prove that crap. That's pretty OOC for our players to do something like that and untilI see solid proof then we will consider it a bold-faced lie.

You've already admitted you weren't at the game. This guy gets banned from Houston sites , he is a terrible troll that his own fanbase hates

You've already admitted you weren't at the game. This guy gets banned from Houston sites , he is a terrible troll that his own fanbase hates

Good Grief, you really are a whiny little girl ... We really don't play that silly bs here. Don't really care what he does on other sites as long as he behaves himself here ...

just letting everyone know he is a troll that is constantly lying. Every UCF fan is not going to come up w the exact same lie, we were backing our player which at the time we did not know if he was seriously hurt & Houston players and fans were being complete jerks. Enjoy the drivel he spews