• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Sentinel rips UCF fan behavior

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

just letting everyone know he is a troll that is constantly lying. Every UCF fan is not going to come up w the exact same lie, we were backing our player which at the time we did not know if he was seriously hurt & Houston players and fans were being complete jerks. Enjoy the drivel he spews

Just a quick heads up ... with the history this board has had in the past with UCF trolls, it's going to take one helluva performance by someone like him to swing this your way.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

just letting everyone know he is a troll that is constantly lying. Every UCF fan is not going to come up w the exact same lie, we were backing our player which at the time we did not know if he was seriously hurt & Houston players and fans were being complete jerks. Enjoy the drivel he spews

Did you tattle on all the big kids who picked on you in school? 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Personally I feel the pro Games should be clean enough to take a child. College? You have to expect it. You don't think a bunch of emotional 18-30 year olds (who I'd guess makeup over half the attendance) are going to curse?

I scream but never curse. But in bigger games I have dropped some language (generally bulls---) and don't really feel I should have to apologize for it.

Actually the only time anyone complained to me that had a kid, was when I was screaming without using any foul language whatsoever. About firing Skippy. And I told him sorry, but people scream at sporting events.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

First a couple of facts - YES, I'm old. YES, I firmly believe "spare the rod, spoil the child." NO, I'm no angel.

Now, my opinion. I can't believe there's a discussion on whether or not it's ok to be a total biligerent ass around others. These kids obviously have not been taught to respect anyone, and it's not just UCF. I've been embarrased more than once by our fans for the same behavior this person is talking about.

As some have said, eventually they grow up. But, it is, and always will be, WRONG!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Did anyone happen to see the cups of water/soda/?? being thrown at the Houston player who was ejected for a questionable targeting penalty? .

He was ejected , went in the locker room to change and tried to come back on the sideline which is illegal. All of this happening while the injured UCF Player was still laying hurt on the field & while O'Korn and other Houston players were mocking UCF fans & Players. Watching on TV you didn't see that

No UCF fan has been able to prove that crap. That's pretty OOC for our players to do something like that and untilI see solid proof then we will consider it a bold-faced lie.

Welcome to our world, Cougar fan.  I remember in 2005 having to chase away punks who were getting in the face of old ladies wearing USF gear and chanting profanities.  That was the first of many issues just trying to go to a game.  Punks.  Fortunately, most of them are cowards.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Just wanted to chime in and point out that the Slantinel is not ripping UCF, they would never do such a thing, not even when the HC is responsible for the death of one of his players.

This is just someone's letter to the editor. I'm sure a UCF fan would rebut, but I hear their still working on the whole reading/writing thing.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

One word "CLASS"  You either have it or you don't.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Just wanted to chime in and point out that the Slantinel is not ripping UCF, they would never do such a thing, not even when the HC is responsible for the death of one of his players.

This is just someone's letter to the editor. I'm sure a UCF fan would rebut, but I hear their still working on the whole reading/writing thing.

I mentioned this on the first page of this thread. The title is still misleading, in my opinion.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I have taken my kids to some usf games. When I have heard swearing I have asked the person spewing it to tone it down. Maybe I have been lucky but most of the people I have asked, even the students, apologized and tones it down. However my kids do know that whatever they hear others say does not mean it is ok at home.