• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everything you guys said about Under Construction Forever was true

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Actually, if you looked at the replay, he did NOT launch himself upward.  Watch his pad level and you will see (if you are honest) that his pads were level the entire time.  All he did was take one step towards the receiver.  Launching is defined as an upward motion.

But it doesn't really matter.  You admit that the fans should not have acted the way they did.  It's a football game and it was a hit.

Question.  Did UCF fans react when the UCF player committed an obvious helmet to helmet hit on the Memphis kick returner?  Maybe they waited for him to get off the bus and threw things at him?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Houston players were mocking UCF Players and Fans while Perriman was still laying on a stretcher then your idiotic staff decided to try to bring an ejected player back on the sideline again while Perriman was still laying on the field/stretcher...what did u expect to happen? Houston Players had no class

NO CLASS!!!? NO CLASS?!!!

You know who had no class. Trashy, STD-infested UCF fans throwing drinks and other junk at our players. Harrassing O'Korn's parents to the point that they had to move to another section. 50-year-old men chanting "**** you Houston" or "**** you O'Korn."

I hope USF bends UCF over and pounds them until they love them. I also hope your POS team loses out to everybody else and if you guys manage to make the BCS bowl game, I hope you play Baylor, Florida State or Johnny Paycheck just so they embarrass you off the field.

UCF has worn out their welcome in the AAC. When you guys come to The Cage next year after its finished being built, the refs won't be there to bail your team out.

I like this guy!

So, what school plays the UCF role for you guys? Rice? SMU? San Marcos State?

If you take a bunch of Harvard rejects, awkward basement dellers and some relly ugly girls, throw them into a gated area then slap a $30,000 tuition pricetag on it, you get Rice. Also known as a summer camp for rich kids.

Some of the snootiest, stuck-up bastards in FBS football.

"Our peers are Stanford, Duke, Vandy, Harvard and the University of Texas."

"You won the football game but at least we have real student-athletes blah blah blah."

Let's not even get started on how they cout football attendance.

Honorable mentions:

Shortwhorns, aggy, the bible thumpers (Baylol) and tortilla tech too even though we're not in a conference with them anymore.

In our student union, there is a statue of a cougar pouncing on a bull (of the longwhorn variety not the Florida variety lol) and swiping its claw at an owl.

Lol at the honorable mentions. The sips are the worst most arrogant fan base in the country with Ohio state and Florida rounding out the top 3.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

HAHAHAHAHAHA, tortilla tech. If TT is that, what the heck is UTEP? Do they offer majors in tunneling and smuggling at Cartel U?

Most people in Texas don't acknowledge El Paso and many forget that it's even in Texas. They always have the state's worst recruiting class and are extremely irrelevant. In the off chance that they are remembered they're reffered to as UT-Juarez.

I love the bitterness after a loss of such magnitude......Remember UH is located with their front door in South Central Houston, If you have ever been there, not good, talk about TRASHY !  Crime rates are through the roof ! Hurricane Katrina changed the landscape of Houston forever, Its fun to have an in state trash talking rivalry ,nothing but ultimate respect for USF even as a UCF'er... It has been fun to see these two teams grow, Ultimately even USF'ers have to admit this rivalry will be nothing but fantastic for both teams...

As for O'Korn's actions...they really were disgusting...He stood on the bench raising his hands taunting the UCF faithful (ALL during the 13 minute injury timeout) finally a coach came over and had to tell him to knock it off...classless ! So it is hard to have any sympathy for his old parents....They should have raised him with more respect and maybe they would have gotten some. And who lets an ejected player back onto the field ? c'mon Three coaches walked out with him...

Ultimately it was NOT a dirty hit, but at the time with no replay, and Officials actually yelling at the player, and reviewing the play to eject him, fans were at fever pitch. 

as for...

"Our peers are Stanford, Duke, Vandy, Harvard and the University of Texas."

There's a great line in the Movie" The Internship"  where the kid was asking where they went to school and a soon as he said "the university..." the kid said   NEXT !!!

Funny how you hold Texas with such esteem as well...really ?  peers ?  Propaganda !

your not even the best school in the AAC !! UCF was crowned highest GPA for student athletes in CUSA...WHEN YOU WERE IN IT WITH US !!! 

We have lost four straight to the Bulls, and it was bitter...and listened to the trash talk...But I'll be damned if I let an outsider get away with it....

Even in a down year...USF is better than UH !   UGH TEXANS !!!!

Crime is through the roof at UH huh?

US News & World Report ...11 most dangerous U.S. cities...

1. St. Louis

2. Atlanta

3. Orlando (tie)

3. Birmingham (tie)

5. Detroit

6. Memphis

7. Miami

8. Baltimore

9. Kansas City, MO

10. Minneapolis (tie)

10. Cleveland (tie)

http://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/the-11-most-dangerous-us-cities/10

In response to the second part it's clear that they don't teach reading comprehension. I was clearly referring to Rice. (Who in fact tried to take one last swing at us. They told us if we wanted to play next week's game against Cincy at their stadium, we couldn't use their locker rooms and had to either share with CIncy or use a tent. They then said that we couldn't tailgate nor put our school and conference logo on their field.) It's bad enough that their students came onto our campus at night vandalized The Rob right before it was torn down.

So we told them to go **** themselves and have moved our game to BBVA. After we play them in baketball and baseball this year, we don't need to put them back on a schedule anymore.

This **** has been going on for 50+ years. I'm glad we have the Bayou Bucket and hope we keep for an eternity, I'm pretty sure we and Rice hate each other even more than you bulls hate UCF. Of course, you guys are still considered new so we'll have to check back in 30-40 years.

They often ban UH posters on site on their boards. Bush league, stuck-up, academic elitiest, rich snob fans, alumni and students. It annoys me just thinking about it lol.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Thanks for the background.

Too bad we didn't invite them with you guys instead of SMU! JK

If only we could get the AAC payouts up, this would be a fun conference moving forward - especially in roundball.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  111

I think they'll go up eventually. I also reall a report last year about Rice and Southern Miss being discussed by the AAC before Tulsa was invited. IIRC, we blocked them and their administration has been furious ever since.

Them being stuck in CUSA with UNT, UTSA and UTEP is the equivalent of USF blocking UCF from the AAC and having them stuck with FAU and FIU.

Btw, what is the pereption of FAU and FIU in Florida? It seems that when Florida recruits don't have an offer from UF, FSU, UM, USF or UCF but have an FAU/FIU offer, they go out of state instead. Why is that?

Edited by cougar king

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

lol, you've been run off from every other board so you come to the USF board to rant about UCF? Get over it dude, you are embarrassing yourself. Regardless of whether or not the call was right on the penalty, the fact remains that Houston had a 1st and goal inside the UCF 10 yard line with 30 seconds to go and 2 timeouts, and you failed to score on 4 attempts. You can't blame the refs or the UCF fans for that.

FWIW I don't think the DB was trying to hurt Perriman. He was in a lose-lose situation where he either had to let Perriman come down with the ball, or commit a penalty to stop the play. After the game the refs clarified that the penalty was for launching, not targeting, since the DB made no attempt at the ball or to wrap up and tackle, he just slammed into a defenseless WR. Last year that might have just been a hard hit, but the NCAA is trying to stop that kind of play since it can cause a serious injury, as it did on Saturday.

Finally, yes the UCF fan that threw a drink at your player was wrong and I heard he was kicked out of the stadium. However, your team was on the sideline laughing and antagonizing UCF fans while one of our players was being carried to the hospital on a stretcher. Your starting QB represents your school far more than some random fan.

Edited by MechaKnight

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

lold hard at Tortilla Tech

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

HAHAHAHAHAHA, tortilla tech. If TT is that, what the heck is UTEP? Do they offer majors in tunneling and smuggling at Cartel U?

I always thought they were referred to as Taco Tech?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687

They are commonly referred to as the tards in Aggie land.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159

They are commonly referred to as the tards in Aggie land.

25655263.jpg