• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everything you guys said about Under Construction Forever was true

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

This is great Houston trolling UCF on our board... maybe tbp can become the go to board for the conference. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Houston players were mocking UCF Players and Fans while Perriman was still laying on a stretcher then your idiotic staff decided to try to bring an ejected player back on the sideline again while Perriman was still laying on the field/stretcher...what did u expect to happen? Houston Players had no class

I went to the game.  Disgusting behavior by UCF fans.

And by the way, I've gone back today and looked at the hit on Perriman and hit UCF put on the Memphis kickoff returner which was shamefully not called.  Absolutely no question that the Houston defender did not leave his feet, did not hit Perriman on the helmet and should not have been called for targeting.  Absolutly no question that the UCF defender applied a helmet to helmet hit on the Memphis player.  

Before you get all morally outraged, you should realize that your player made a far dirtier play.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Houston players were mocking UCF Players and Fans while Perriman was still laying on a stretcher then your idiotic staff decided to try to bring an ejected player back on the sideline again while Perriman was still laying on the field/stretcher...what did u expect to happen? Houston Players had no class

NO CLASS!!!? NO CLASS?!!!

You know who had no class. Trashy, STD-infested UCF fans throwing drinks and other junk at our players. Harrassing O'Korn's parents to the point that they had to move to another section. 50-year-old men chanting "**** you Houston" or "**** you O'Korn."

I hope USF bends UCF over and pounds them until they love them. I also hope your POS team loses out to everybody else and if you guys manage to make the BCS bowl game, I hope you play Baylor, Florida State or Johnny Paycheck just so they embarrass you off the field.

UCF has worn out their welcome in the AAC. When you guys come to The Cage next year after its finished being built, the refs won't be there to bail your team out.

I like this guy!

So, what school plays the UCF role for you guys? Rice? SMU? San Marcos State?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

NO CLASS!!!? NO CLASS?!!!

You know who had no class. Trashy, STD-infested UCF fans throwing drinks and other junk at our players. Harrassing O'Korn's parents to the point that they had to move to another section. 50-year-old men chanting "**** you Houston" or "**** you O'Korn."

I hope USF bends UCF over and pounds them until they love them. I also hope your POS team loses out to everybody else and if you guys manage to make the BCS bowl game, I hope you play Baylor, Florida State or Johnny Paycheck just so they embarrass you off the field.

UCF has worn out their welcome in the AAC. When you guys come to The Cage next year after its finished being built, the refs won't be there to bail your team out.

I like this guy!

So, what school plays the UCF role for you guys? Rice? SMU? San Marcos State?

If you take a bunch of Harvard rejects, awkward basement dellers and some relly ugly girls, throw them into a gated area then slap a $30,000 tuition pricetag on it, you get Rice. Also known as a summer camp for rich kids.

Some of the snootiest, stuck-up bastards in FBS football.

"Our peers are Stanford, Duke, Vandy, Harvard and the University of Texas."

"You won the football game but at least we have real student-athletes blah blah blah."

Let's not even get started on how they cout football attendance.

Honorable mentions:

Shortwhorns, aggy, the bible thumpers (Baylol) and tortilla tech too even though we're not in a conference with them anymore.

In our student union, there is a statue of a cougar pouncing on a bull (of the longwhorn variety not the Florida variety lol) and swiping its claw at an owl.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

HAHAHAHAHAHA, tortilla tech. If TT is that, what the heck is UTEP? Do they offer majors in tunneling and smuggling at Cartel U?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  39

I love the bitterness after a loss of such magnitude......Remember UH is located with their front door in South Central Houston, If you have ever been there, not good, talk about TRASHY !  Crime rates are through the roof ! Hurricane Katrina changed the landscape of Houston forever, Its fun to have an in state trash talking rivalry ,nothing but ultimate respect for USF even as a UCF'er... It has been fun to see these two teams grow, Ultimately even USF'ers have to admit this rivalry will be nothing but fantastic for both teams...

As for O'Korn's actions...they really were disgusting...He stood on the bench raising his hands taunting the UCF faithful (ALL during the 13 minute injury timeout) finally a coach came over and had to tell him to knock it off...classless ! So it is hard to have any sympathy for his old parents....They should have raised him with more respect and maybe they would have gotten some. And who lets an ejected player back onto the field ? c'mon Three coaches walked out with him...

Ultimately it was NOT a dirty hit, but at the time with no replay, and Officials actually yelling at the player, and reviewing the play to eject him, fans were at fever pitch. 

as for...

There's a great line in the Movie" The Internship"  where the kid was asking where they went to school and a soon as he said "the university..." the kid said   NEXT !!!

Funny how you hold Texas with such esteem as well...really ?  peers ?  Propaganda !

your not even the best school in the AAC !! UCF was crowned highest GPA for student athletes in CUSA...WHEN YOU WERE IN IT WITH US !!! 

We have lost four straight to the Bulls, and it was bitter...and listened to the trash talk...But I'll be damned if I let an outsider get away with it....

Even in a down year...USF is better than UH !   UGH TEXANS !!!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the Orlando school is on top so they can talk

how our leadership allowed this to happen is beyond me

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Ultimately it was NOT a dirty hit, but at the time with no replay, and Officials actually yelling at the player, and reviewing the play to eject him, fans were at fever pitch. 

So it was not a dirty hit, but it was acceptable for UCF fans to act like ***clowns because it was in the middle of the game and they couldn't see replay?  

Well, there you go.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

There's a great line in the Movie" The Internship"  where the kid was asking where they went to school and a soon as he said "the university..." the kid said   NEXT !!!

Funny how you hold Texas with such esteem as well...really ?  peers ?  Propaganda !

your not even the best school in the AAC !! UCF was crowned highest GPA for student athletes in CUSA...WHEN YOU WERE IN IT WITH US !!! 

I think he was talking about Rice fans here. 

I didn't see the UH UCF game.  I thought there was reply on those hits before a player is ejected?  No? 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  39

So it was not a dirty hit, but it was acceptable for UCF fans to act like ***clowns because it was in the middle of the game and they couldn't see replay?  

Well, there you go.

The replay was not played on the jumbotron....UCF fans reacted to the fact the ejected player came back out. and it was one drink, not drinks....O'Korn was razing the crowd that perpetuated it...I used the term ULTIMATELY to show that it took  a lot of scrutiny and replays to not see a dirty hit, however he did launch himself into the head of Perriman. The intent was there, the finite details however would show there was no contact to the head. Look I will say this again and again..If it is not UCF vying for the title it sure as hell better be USF, It is what will keep the talent local, the rivalry strong and the revenue streams flowing, any real fan would see that. The tide rises all ships.....BTW still love ya... Smazza its been a long time now....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1