• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oh Please Can We Have Wally Back!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

i have no problem with Bres so far

Maybe if he wasn't up in the box game one, that game could have been a win or at least not a record breaker. Obviously CWT had a problem with him that game telling him to be on the sidelines from then on. Yeah, the offense put them in tough positions several times during that game but it was more than that, they were ran and passed all over. McNeese St has been held to as little as 6 points by a FCS team this season, Northern Iowa and to a TD by SE LA. So yeah, the worse loss by an FBS to an FCS team in history, so I do have a problem with him.

Taggart told him to be on the sidelines? Link?

And still clinging on to the McNeese game is ridiculous as a reason for having a problem with him, or any coach. The team has improved since then ...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Slick had a campaign to get rid of Breezy before the season even started. Why would he stop being ridiculous now?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

i have no problem with Bres so far

Maybe if he wasn't up in the box game one, that game could have been a win or at least not a record breaker. Obviously CWT had a problem with him that game telling him to be on the sidelines from then on. Yeah, the offense put them in tough positions several times during that game but it was more than that, they were ran and passed all over. McNeese St has been held to as little as 6 points by a FCS team this season, Northern Iowa and to a TD by SE LA. So yeah, the worse loss by an FBS to an FCS team in history, so I do have a problem with him.

Taggart told him to be on the sidelines? Link?

And still clinging on to the McNeese game is ridiculous as a reason for having a problem with him, or any coach. The team has improved since then ...

Any way you slice the McNeese State game it's tough to swallow. I do however think it's fair to have a bad taste in your mouth considering the circumstances for the rest of the season. If things continue to get better by next year everyone has to let it go. I wouldn't blame Bres for that though. I would put most of the blame on Taggart.

A big reason why McNeese State dominated us is because they had the D Coordinator from WKU last year who was with Taggart. He knew exactly what Taggart was going to try and do and got to practice schemes/plays against Taggart's offense for an entire year at WKU. He knew exactly what would work and what wouldn't against that offense. He came with a better game plan than Taggart and it showed. We didn't exactly have a QB, but losing by 32 points to them at home is just unacceptable to me. I know they ran all over our D but if our offense can get anything going they don't do nearly as much. 

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

The USF secondary is young and adapting to the new style of defense that Bresnahan  and Cooper are deploying. Offenses are supplementing running with shorter passes which keep LBs, DEs and Ss at bay.

Perhaps at Corner, but we have two Sr. Safeties.

And Mark Joyce is terrible so...

Wow, he's come around pretty well the past 2-3 games, I thought. He looked strong on D and special teams.