• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White has small arms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Hope you remember the Canes QB Ken Dorsey. He had no biceps at all yet, he had a strong arm. A very good QB for the Canes. So this small arms stuff makes no difference. 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

Yawn @ this thread... 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Dude has tiny arms for being a D1 QB. He can def use more size.

His arms are fine, eff'n kid is 18 years old

Post a pic of your arms when you were 18. At 18 years old, your metabolism is going so fast, it's pretty hard to pack on muscle unless you are eating 5000+ calories a day

Let's see a pic of your arms when you were 18 years old

OP was just stating fact.

In fact I was almost exact same stats, i was 6'3 185 when I graduated from high school (and low BF). Didnt play football but did strength train and had more size than White but was also tall and lanky too. White looks like he has never touched a weight in his life. From HS and now a semester of college strength training with his height I think he should be 200-210 and is underweight. I'm disappointed in our strength coaches. Maybe he didnt have enough size out of high school but he should be at least 200 lbs and I'm sure by next season this same time he probably will be.

Daniels was listed 6-1 200 lbs out of high school.

White is undersized just admit it everyone. Yes he gets a pass for being a freshman but at 6'4" it's not hard to reach 200lbs with proper training.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also, you guys are funny.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Does anyone know what size jeans he wears? Or is this thread just for important stuff?

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

He looks older than Glennon. And arm strength is not an issue, regardless of apparent size.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

He needs some tats ...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,629
  • Days Won:  0

Post a pic of your arms when you were 18. At 18 years old, your metabolism is going so fast, it's pretty hard to pack on muscle unless you are eating 5000+ calories a day

In fact I was almost exact same stats, i was 6'3 185 when I graduated from high school (and low BF). Didnt play football but did strength train and had more size than White but was also tall and lanky too. White looks like he has never touched a weight in his life. From HS and now a semester of college strength training with his height I think he should be 200-210 and is underweight. I'm disappointed in our strength coaches. Maybe he didnt have enough size out of high school but he should be at least 200 lbs and I'm sure by next season this same time he probably will be.

White is undersized just admit it everyone. Yes he gets a pass for being a freshman but at 6'4" it's not hard to reach 200lbs with proper training.

He's listed as 184 or 185 on our roster. That's from spring ball right? You expect him to gain 15+ pounds in a few months in season? 

He's listed as 184 or 185 on our roster. That's from spring ball right? You expect him to gain 15+ pounds in a few months in season?

If still growing I say 15-20 lbs in a year. 5lbs in 6 months should be pretty easy at his age.