• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can someone tell Aaron Lynch

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Days Won:  12

Consensus is he is not living up to potential and resting on his reputation. People all over are hearing same thing. He needs to live up to hype

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Make a play when it matters then celebrate. Beating your chest on a TFL when you are down 34-3 with a minute left shows your immaturity.

Playing to the final whistle with enthusiasm shows maturity. Freakshow could learn a thing or two from Aaron Lynch.
Acting like an idiot doesn't.
I'd agree with you if he wasn't even in the play, but he actually got the sack. D line players live for that junk no matter who's at QB, you can't program that rush of adrenaline out of them if they're geared that way to begin with.

Backup QB. Garbage Time. The end.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^^ I understand your point, but tell that to the players.

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

Lynch actually had a pretty good game. Whenever the Ville gained yards on the ground it was the right side of the line, not the left where Lynch is. He was getting double teamed all day so I don't blame him for celebrating when he finally gets through it.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

We have much bigger problems to worry about then Lynch celebrating a sack.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I don't love the salutes to the crowd (or his wife) v the back ups, down 34-3. You didn't see Lattimore do that, and his sacks were monsters!

I'm not even sure why he was in during that play...we should put our back ups in, too. He's padded his stats a bit in garbage time. Still, it seems he's playing with passion, and not giving up. I don't know if he's leaving for the NFL this year, though I suspect it's his plan. Forgetting the hype from ND, I don't see him leaving early. Selfishly, I'd love him to stay another year, with Mims, Forte and Giddens graduating.

Maybe it carries over to Thursday, and drills Korn all night.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

We have much bigger problems to worry about then Lynch celebrating a sack.

Good point

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I understand not liking the celebration in Mop Up duty situations, But we need more players on the field playing with his Motor and enthusiasm, and excitement.  Maybe it will spread / be contagious and fire up others to play better?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I understand not liking the celebration in Mop Up duty situations, But we need more players on the field playing with his Motor and enthusiasm, and excitement. Maybe it will spread / be contagious and fire up others to play better?

I think the issue is that some see it as excitement and energy, and others as immaturity and unnecessary showboating. If he was doing it in the first half and not the fourth quarter of a blowout I'd personally be more excited about it.