• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Louisville....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

I agree that our offense may not be any better at all with Bench in there as opposed to Eveld. Eveld in the second half vs. McNeese St. and the Cincy game were probably the 2 best performances by a USF so far this season. Would like to see what Bench can do when he actually has some time to throw...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I agree that our offense may not be any better at all with Bench in there as opposed to Eveld. Eveld in the second half vs. McNeese St. and the Cincy game were probably the 2 best performances by a USF so far this season. Would like to see what Bench can do when he actually has some time to throw...

I think Bench has had the team moving the ball and scoring more consistently than Eveld.  Eveld had a good series or three against Cincy, but things began to stagnate after a while.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,629
  • Days Won:  0

McNeese was just playing prevent at that point in the game though

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Over 400 yards of offense is nothing to sneeze at, but don't forget that Fresno and SMU put up 500-plus yards, and over 50 points each against Rutgers. Louisville's defense looked good though. That UCF game will be interesting. Louisville is very good by AAC standards. As far as #8 in the country? Somewhere between #22-25 imo, but all of that will play itself out in the coming weeks.

I cringed when I saw they had 8 qb sacks and pictured Eveld in the pocket .... Hopefully, Bench will be 100%.

Cincy wasn't in prevent. Very little production from the QBs this year, but overall I think Eveld has produced just a little more. I don't think it matters much whether Eveld or Bench is in there. We need Shaw back asap though.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

USF needs to beat UCONN 1st before I get too excited about UL. The goal is to win the AAC, so UCONN is a must win for USF. Got to find a way to get that road win.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I think the ville is for real. Maybe I'm in the minority here. It's a shame they don't have a tougher schedule to prove it. Ad fail on that because bridgewater is likely gone.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

To be fair to UL, they tried to schedule Texas A&M and another decent out of conference game but I believe those deals fell through at the last moment. 

Edited by Bull Daly

True Bull Daly, they absolutely cannot trip up vs. UConn. Really looking forward to this game to see if we can perform at the same level we did for Cincy. Would be nice to see Dunkley and Davis both be more of a factor, but I'll take a W however they can get it. Impossible to be too confident in us getting a win, being that we are not terribly consistent yet, but I'm feeling like we will handle UConn fairly comfortably. Guessing something around 20-10 or so.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

True Bull Daly, they absolutely cannot trip up vs. UConn. Really looking forward to this game to see if we can perform at the same level we did for Cincy. Would be nice to see Dunkley and Davis both be more of a factor, but I'll take a W however they can get it. Impossible to be too confident in us getting a win, being that we are not terribly consistent yet, but I'm feeling like we will handle UConn fairly comfortably. Guessing something around 20-10 or so.

When you say 20-10 you mean total points for both teams for the game right ?