• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Worst Yet to Come...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Just watched Bucs choke - Raymond James might not see a win this year!  Tampa is a fair weather city... I doubt we will see much support for either team this year or next.

On the bright side (for those of us still going to the games), the porta-potties will be much cleaner due to lack of use.

And the lines are shorter - errrrr well there really isn't even line now.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I think we have seen the worst already as far as the team goes. I expect to see improvement each week as coach T sorts out the players based on performance and heart, and as they get more experience playing together and under the system.

I would not be surprised to see us victorious this Saturday evening, but even if we aren't I think we will have a better showing by the team.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Voodoo five posted a good article about the play calling...good read and gives optimism

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

... we still have to play UCF, and I just don't see our attendance coming up.

We will be lucky to get 10K at the remaining games this season... If you think its bad now... just wait... its gonna get worse.

Gonna be a rough 2 seasons ahead of us.

your threads always suck.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I expect big improvement next year

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Glad at least one of my teams won on that field this weekend, thanks to some late-game heroics by my Arizona Cardinals.  Looks like the Bucs "fans" have fully returned to their former glory in the empty stadium -- I just wonder what happened to all those lifelong supporters who complained about not being able to get tickets a decade ago.  Tampa is, and has always been, a bandwagon town.

And yes, I'm still bitter about getting pelted with garbage at a game by those Bucs fans in 1997.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Glad at least one of my teams won on that field this weekend, thanks to some late-game heroics by my Arizona Cardinals.  Looks like the Bucs "fans" have fully returned to their former glory in the empty stadium -- I just wonder what happened to all those lifelong supporters who complained about not being able to get tickets a decade ago.  Tampa is, and has always been, a bandwagon town.

And yes, I'm still bitter about getting pelted with garbage at a game by those Bucs fans in 1997.

I know this is a BULLS forum, so I'll put it this way;

IF CWT had called a pass play ON SECOND DOWN with less than two minutes in the game, with the QB struggling for the entire second half, the ball inside the 20 yard line, the opponent with ONLT TWO TO's left, I wouldn't exactly call it heroics by the other team.

Of course, I wouldn't call a pass play on the four yd. line knowing my team sucks at pass blocking either, so what do I know?

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Cardinals fan = epic suckage.

PATS #1, Bucs #1b

no love for the rest

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Cardinals fan = epic suckage.

PATS #1, Bucs #1b

no love for the rest

Epic indeed, but I still stick with them.  And my Bulls too.