• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A new season starts tomorrow!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

It is conference play from here on out. As bad as this team has been, we can still steal a bcs spot.

Bench showed some improvement. The freshmen, taggarts recruits/retainees, looked good in their limited time. Looks like they may be hungrier than the upper classmen. I say feed em more pt. and shaw has been a consistent bright spot.

I know the confidence has been shot and probably nobody wants to read this stuff, but there are still goals to be met and every team on the schedule has chinks in their armor. We didnt lay down against miami. We scored two tds in the fourth quarter and forced two turnovers deep in our own territory.

Lets get that first win and move on

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

Every conference team we play is beatable .... Just a matter of whether we can put things together enough to pull it off.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

It is conference play from here on out. As bad as this team has been, we can still steal a bcs spot.

Bench showed some improvement. The freshmen, taggarts recruits/retainees, looked good in their limited time. Looks like they may be hungrier than the upper classmen. I say feed em more pt. and shaw has been a consistent bright spot.

I know the confidence has been shot and probably nobody wants to read this stuff, but there are still goals to be met and every team on the schedule has chinks in their armor. We didnt lay down against miami. We scored two tds in the fourth quarter and forced two turnovers deep in our own territory.

Lets get that first win and move on

That 2nd sentence mad me spit out my drink laughing... Thanks for the pep talk, Dr Phil.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

There isn't a team on our schedule worse than FIU or McNeese St.  You'd think we have to win one but it is going to take a lot of luck.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Preseason is done...time to start winning some games

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

We need to focus on winning ONE game. It seems to be an insurmountable task right now.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

We will have our chances in the coming games but we need to see some MAJOR changes along our OL, the secondary, and actually getting pressure on defense.