• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm sick of it!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

Knew it was going to be bad but not this bad.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Days Won:  3

I think the screaming and ranting is probably healthy. Not to those who read it, necessarily, but to those who post it. It gets the frustration out of their system. And if we don't come on here and rant and rave, it's not like there's a ton of positives to dissect, that bile is just going to back up and probably result in the need for hospitalization at some point...blood vessels bursting and all of that. 

I had  us picked to win four games, and so far I've been wrong about two. Holding out for improvement as the season moves forward and maybe SMU & Memphis are still in play. Wait n'see, wait n'see...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Knew it was going to be bad but not this bad.

Who would have?"  Come on FAU- please

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I guess my point is to stop the fire this person, bench that person, or taking shots at 18-22 y/o young men. As fans, unless some of you are in the locker room, we have no clue.

We are running a very complex offense and defense vs previous years. WWI#2 nailed it, this is our pre-season. You need the right tools and time.. If we find ourselves in this position in a couple of years, I agree, then we can talk moving on with some coaches

I'm just as angry as you guys, but right now we need to pick these young men up and suck it up this year, this as many things do, it will pass

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

Coaches should adapt to the talents somewhat. people complained about the use of Daniels....square peg round hole. That is what these coaches are trying to do right now. If they are willing to loose season ticket holders and recruits until their style works then more power to them. I would fine a medium and run some games. I buy 10 season tickets (non donor section ) each year for the past 6 years and its getting hard to justify not only the ticket cost but gas, parking, and lately the extra beer money.

Put the current players in a position to excel, even if it not your exact scheme. That's what good coaches do, make adjustments.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Stop complaining, we are changing everything......... We suck, yes! We suck!!!!! We suck so bad... Yes, we suck,but as true Bulls..... Who cares..... We will be back.... Yes, we will be back

this  struck me as very funny and true

imagine the mayhem we would all cause if we didnt have this board to vent?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

We haven't been 9-3 since 2007...we have won 9 regular season games twice 2002/2007

wow 2007 is so long ago

we really have been bad for along time

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,712
  • Days Won:  109

I think the screaming and ranting is probably healthy. Not to those who read it, necessarily, but to those who post it. It gets the frustration out of their system. And if we don't come on here and rant and rave, it's not like there's a ton of positives to dissect, that bile is just going to back up and probably result in the need for hospitalization at some point...blood vessels bursting and all of that. 

I had  us picked to win four games, and so far I've been wrong about two. Holding out for improvement as the season moves forward and maybe SMU & Memphis are still in play. Wait n'see, wait n'see...

The Bullspen is therapy for me.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

We suck, yes! We suck!!!!! We suck so bad... Yes, we suck,but as true Bulls..... Who cares..... We will be back.... Yes, we will be back

This is reminding me of the McCullum years in hoops. Who honestly gives a crap about graduation rates?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

We are running a very complex offense and defense vs previous years.

I'm just happy we are running a defense of any sort this year.  :)