• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Looks Like USF 3 Years Ago

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

That game is over 2 months away... I'll reserve judgement till it happens.

I'm with you on this.  Just taking it one game at a time.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

No **** ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Great win for UCF, no doubt.  I am very jealous that they have seemed to pull it together.

I didn't expect this year (or even next year) to be a cakewalk, but we really have no business losing to McNeese and FAU.  But alas, we did and we have to live with that fact.

At this point in time, 1-11 with a win over UCF (not gonna happen) would make me very happy.

Take a breath Cram... they beat Akron, FIU and a decimated PSU team.... 

Yeah but those teams are not that much better than McNeese State, FAU and Michigan State.

UCF is going to run up the score on us for past services rendered.  And I won't blame them.

And sometimes your feedback isn't welcomed .....  ;)

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

No they just lost consistently. They got lucky.

Controlling most of the game in front of 92K fans at night is not luck. UCF had 507 total yards and each team had just 1 turnover. UCF was just better

UCF played well.  But Penn State has a freshman quarterback and huge scholarship reductions leading to the loss of many talented players. 

Let's not pretend UCF beat Alabama.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Great win for UCF, no doubt.  I am very jealous that they have seemed to pull it together.

I didn't expect this year (or even next year) to be a cakewalk, but we really have no business losing to McNeese and FAU.  But alas, we did and we have to live with that fact.

At this point in time, 1-11 with a win over UCF (not gonna happen) would make me very happy.

Take a breath Cram... they beat Akron, FIU and a decimated PSU team.... 

Agreed. If "pulled it together"  means beating the teams they have beaten and able to compete with a team like Penn St who is nothing what they used to be and on sanctions then who cares.The win at Penn St is a good win but it is not an eye opener like @ Auburn or @ WV when they're ranked #2 and one win away from a National Championship berth etc. We will see just how good UCF is this weekend against South Carolina. I think it'll be respectable but the results should keep ucf quiet until their next game.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I'm with you on this.  Just taking it one game at a time.  

As bad as it is now, it can't get worse and it will get better. Bench will continue to learn the offense as well as the rest of the team. Our Defense is not bad at all. If we can figure out a way to score some points between now and Thanksgiving then I think it'll be a close game. But even with that said I don't think we'll win simply because they're a better team this year, but who knows. 

Lets also remember that UCF has a stud RB who has no business being anywhere near that campus. Storm Johnson transferred from the University of Miami for who knows what reason.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

He transferred because he did not want to share time with a new RB. He knew Tay Murray only had one more  year after  Storms red-shirt year, and that UCF had a run the ball history/philosphy. It was a wise decision Stop being a snob.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

South Carolina is overrated. This game is going to be closer than people think. Still think USC pulls out the win though.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

CPR, I'll have to remember that. Maximizing a UCF loss or minimizing a UCF win in one sentence even before the game is played. Clever.