• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just Got My Men's BB Upgrade............

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think our round ball has more upside than fb this year. I was really impressed with the incoming class, and Heath is trying to uptempo the offense...a welcomed change.

Fingers are crossed on the uptempo offense part of your post. Heath has promised more uptempo in the past, he's never had the horses to run that kind of scheme though.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

I wanted to be across the court from TripleB so I could shoot spitballs at him.

Then you better move back to the other side ....  :ph34r:  

This is a good news/bad news thing. Good for those like hb to get in and for those like me to be able to relocate within the club, but bad in that it means we probably lost season ticket holders, along with  donations ...

You are right, but probably didn't lost too many donations because there are very few MBB donors who don't also have football tickets. So we either retained or lost their donations at football renewal time.

Hope you're right ... Just assumed that people had donated just to get into the Club area and we were losing their tix and donations. Hopefully they'll be able to fill the Club section back up.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

I wanted to be across the court from TripleB so I could shoot spitballs at him.

Then you better move back to the other side .... :ph34r:

This is a good news/bad news thing. Good for those like hb to get in and for those like me to be able to relocate within the club, but bad in that it means we probably lost season ticket holders, along with donations ...

You are right, but probably didn't lost too many donations because there are very few MBB donors who don't also have football tickets. So we either retained or lost their donations at football renewal time.

Hope you're right ... Just assumed that people had donated just to get into the Club area and we were losing their tix and donations. Hopefully they'll be able to fill the Club section back up.

I sit in the "sold out" Club section. Tix sales are not the issue. Most games are 1/2 empty which is sad. If you can't use them then give them to someone who can.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Section 102, between center court and the free throw line.  Rock it baby!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,698
  • Days Won:  108

I think our round ball has more upside than fb this year. I was really impressed with the incoming class, and Heath is trying to uptempo the offense...a welcomed change.

Fingers are crossed on the uptempo offense part of your post. Heath has promised more uptempo in the past, he's never had the horses to run that kind of scheme though.

Saw CSH at the tailgate party up in EL.  Spoke with him for just a short while (everyone wanted to see him as well). Said Jordan OMG has lost a little weight, is getting up and down the floor a little better but still thinks he's a 3 - 4 minute at a time guy. Started talking about Hawkins when someone snatched him up to go see someone else.  He had a bit of sparkle in his eye when talking. Didn't get a chance to talk about the up tempo thing.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

A sparkle? Inference: he's excited about the upcoming season? Or you made him cry?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Saw CSH at the tailgate party up in EL.  Spoke with him for just a short while (everyone wanted to see him as well). Said Jordan OMG has lost a little weight, is getting up and down the floor a little better but still thinks he's a 3 - 4 minute at a time guy. Started talking about Hawkins when someone snatched him up to go see someone else.  He had a bit of sparkle in his eye when talking. Didn't get a chance to talk about the up tempo thing.

From his past interview he is really happy with Hawkins' and LeDay's work ethic this off season. LeDay put on like 45lbs and is all kinds of huge now. Saw a couple videos of Egbunu on instagram at practice just dunking like crazy...was awesome.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Not worth starting a new thread .... but I just got the email saying I didn't get my WBB requested upgrade. - which I am totally fine with. There were only 2 seats of seats I was wanting to move to, and I sort of assume the people who have them will keep them until they die.

It is sort of ironic, my MBB seats are better then my WBB seats. My men's seats were my absolute first choice in the building and I was so happy they were open when I went to select. My women's seats are good, but no where near as good as my men's seats.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

Not worth starting a new thread .... but I just got the email saying I didn't get my WBB requested upgrade. - which I am totally fine with. There were only 2 seats of seats I was wanting to move to, and I sort of assume the people who have them will keep them until they die.

It is sort of ironic, my MBB seats are better then my WBB seats. My men's seats were my absolute first choice in the building and I was so happy they were open when I went to select. My women's seats are good, but no where near as good as my men's seats.

How is that possible? Didn't you have the same priority pick for WBB? While men's sales aren't great they are better than woman's.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

How is that possible? Didn't you have the same priority pick for WBB? While men's sales aren't great they are better than woman's.

I'm Green Jacket, but very high points for Green Jacket. For the men I wanted to be front row, center court ... and I got it.

For the women, I wanted front row center court, but I qualified for the club side, so I wanted to try the club ... and a donor higher than me (scholar bull or higher with more points than me) grabbed those seats. So I took, front row, even with the basket, in the club, because I am a big guy and always pick aisle seats. So, for men I'm on center court and for women I'm down by the basket, but still very happy with both. I was trying to move the women's seats to the aisle, dead on center court, but couldn't.