• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Last week was one game, today was one game, but...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

I feel a lot better about the direction taggart is taking our program after watching today...

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  151

I have not replyed on this board for a long time, but I feel the urge to reply right now... Why does USF Football always look like I'm watching the Special Olympics? Everytime we get down to the goal line, we look like retards and call stupid plays settling for 3 points. This happened in like every game last year as well. It's like everybody on the team including coaches are mentally challenged. I really do think we are one of the worst teams in college football right now. Every other team that I saw on TV so far this season is better than us offensively.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Did you just use the R word? Prepare to have the thunder brought down on you!

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I have not replyed on this board for a long time, but I feel the urge to reply right now... Why does USF Football always look like I'm watching the Special Olympics? Everytime we get down to the goal line, we look like retards and call stupid plays settling for 3 points. This happened in like every game last year as well. It's like everybody on the team including coaches are mentally challenged. I really do think we are one of the worst teams in college football right now. Every other team that I saw on TV so far this season is better than us offensively.  

Because the field is condensed and easier to defend. This is going to sound like a joke, but play NCAA football or Madden. You'll see how you can move the ball down the field and when you get to the goal line, its a whole different game. Its not just USF, its the game. And while you are at it, watch the OU WVU game, lots of turns over, errors, and lack of confidence in the QB.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93

Yes, we seem to be mentally challenged around the goal line.  I would say it's a lack of confidence in the players to not turn the ball over so we are ultra conservative and seem OK with settling for field goals....TD's are a bonus.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

Yes, we seem to be mentally challenged around the goal line.  I would say it's a lack of confidence in the players to not turn the ball over so we are ultra conservative and seem OK with settling for field goals....TD's are a bonus.

Haven't gone back to check it out but wonder why we didn't even try a fade down there .... may be because Eveld was running for his life now that I think about it.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You are far more mentally challenged than anyone that participates in the Special Olympics.  

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Thanks for coming back from the dinosaur age to post this gem.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Know I've pimped it elsewhere but I'll say it again, NOwhere else is our lack of ability on the O-line more apparent than inside the 15 or so.

Other than that, I really think our team's shortfalls are correctable. Definitely liked the heart our team showed out there, regardless of the loss. Our D stepped it up a lot, much more promise there.