• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT is starting Floyd for MSU! ugh!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Thumbs down.

Please delete.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

using present tense in the subject title is a grab for attention and not trying to be funny.

this is a VERY sensitive subject for a lot of us fans who are still evaluating our head coach.

Which means that this is going to be a very long season. I just want to enjoy it! We are all fans!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i dont enjoy long seasons of terrible play and no effort to get better.  floyd has proved he isn't going to make it here.  he should transfer out and enjoy his football playing days elsewhere.  sorry if im harsh to the kid but not everyone can be a hero

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

using present tense in the subject title is a grab for attention and not trying to be funny.

this is a VERY sensitive subject for a lot of us fans who are still evaluating our head coach.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. He got you to click on it didn't he? Or is that the real reason you're upset?

Bear, I appreciated it ... Don't be discouraged by some of the more "sensitive" people on TBP.

Edited by GaUSFBull
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i click on almost every new thread when i am checking the boards.  

i'm upset because at first i thought it was true (i am one of the few who actually remember coming here to learn things that weren't available elsewhere)

and he was clearly looking for attention with that.  

finally---i would be completely disappointed with CWT if he starts Floyd after seeing what i saw during the McNeese St game.  

I'm not sensitive by any means but I don't feel like this is the time or place to be making 'cute' jokes about our situation.  there are A LOT of fans who put in  A LOT of time, energy, and money into supporting this program and it is sickening to see what has happened to it in the last 3 years.  I want CWT to fix it.  Starting Matt Floyd in this game tomorrow is a coward move to me.  Eveld proved with his play last week and proved with his experience in road games at Miami and elsewhere that he is best suited to handle it.

if we are going to just try and "build for next year" then let White play.  Floyd has zero up side to me.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Look, I'm just as disgusted as anyone about the way this program has been driven downward. I don't know you personally, but I guarantee you I am just as passionate about our Bulls as you are.

I handle our team's adversity a little differently than you do, apparently, and I fail to see who made you the arbiter of what the appropriate way is that we should handle this time. The beauty of TBP is that there are many fokes of different strokes and you can get opinions from all different viewpoints, which is a great thing.

Just don't expect people to deal with adversity the same way as you, and get so petulant when they don't, and the board will be a much happier place.

/rant

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636

I laughed out loud...

That was actually pretty funny (I also loved the Double Facepalm meme)...

+1

• Upvote 1

people can make as many random posts as they want and i can call out what i want to call out.  no one has to listen to me or agree with me.  THAT is the beauty of this board.  

i just don't find a joke in this QB situation.  if others do?  cool, just not my way of dealing with this.  if i see a problem i dont joke about it for attention.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I also was not amused. But I will awkwardly laugh it off.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

i click on almost every new thread when i am checking the boards.  

i'm upset because at first i thought it was true (i am one of the few who actually remember coming here to learn things that weren't available elsewhere)

and he was clearly looking for attention with that.  

finally---i would be completely disappointed with CWT if he starts Floyd after seeing what i saw during the McNeese St game.  

I'm not sensitive by any means but I don't feel like this is the time or place to be making 'cute' jokes about our situation.  there are A LOT of fans who put in  A LOT of time, energy, and money into supporting this program and it is sickening to see what has happened to it in the last 3 years.  I want CWT to fix it.  Starting Matt Floyd in this game tomorrow is a coward move to me.  Eveld proved with his play last week and proved with his experience in road games at Miami and elsewhere that he is best suited to handle it.

if we are going to just try and "build for next year" then let White play.  Floyd has zero up side to me.  

Sorry,  but your reaction indicates you are ... which is fine. You're not alone .... just don't live in denial.

• Upvote 1