• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

At What Point...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

It's been a week.... get over it and grow up already.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

... do we just start throwing seniors and juniors off the team, or bench them for their performances and begin starting freshman and focusing on next season?

For me its if we lose to FAU.

I think that would be an overreaction. I think CWT will make examples of a couple of slackers but they will not want to give the impression all is lost. Its not.

We will struggle year but we should hope for steady improvements.

O'leary lost every game his first year. Lets hope we don't have to experience that. That would really test the fan base.

Edited by mark_my_words

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Screw it.... 11-1 here we come.  :icon_drink:   :GoBulls:

:icon_drink:  :icon_drink:  :icon_drink:  :icon_drink:   :icon_drink:   :puke:  :icon_drink:  :icon_drink: ok, now maybe...

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

... do we just start throwing seniors and juniors off the team, or bench them for their performances and begin starting freshman and focusing on next season?

I think that would be an overreaction. I think CWT will make examples of a couple of slackers but they will not want to give the impression all is lost. Its not.

O'leary lost every game his first year. Lets hope we don't have to experience that. That would really test the fan base.

Fan Base?! We got 22k to a home opener with a new coach...with $8 tickets and 10k of that was students who were there to get drunk primarily. Fan base!? Fan Base!? Don't talk to me about fan base!? lol

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It's Thursday.  Game day in just a little under 48 hours.  The wonderment of our beatdown last weekend should be subsiding at this point, and if it hasn't (Bubba, I'm looking at you) I hope it does soon.  Maybe not watching this weekend's game might be a good idea for some mental rest.  

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

It's Thursday.  Game day in just a little under 48 hours.  The wonderment of our beatdown last weekend should be subsiding at this point, and if it hasn't (Bubba, I'm looking at you) I hope it does soon.  Maybe not watching this weekend's game might be a good idea for some mental rest.  

I ain't gonna lie... its been tough... this has summed up my week since Black Saturday...

ace-ventura-cold-shower-scene-o.gif

I blame my USF classes and work for keeping me sober this week... if not for them I'd be in a beer induced coma and too **** drunk to be on here ********.

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Bubba, it's a family friendly board.

All, please refrain from using obscenities to voice your dissatisfaction with the football game.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  38

Fan Base?! We got 22k to a home opener with a new coach...with $8 tickets and 10k of that was students who were there to get drunk primarily. Fan base!? Fan Base!? Don't talk to me about fan base!? lol

It was nuked into oblivion last year.  A new coach doesn't guarantee a change right away as evidenced by Saturday's performance.  Many people don't want to waste their money and precious Saturday evenings on a horrible product.  Life is too short!

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

It was nuked into oblivion last year. A new coach doesn't guarantee a change right away as evidenced by Saturday's performance. Many people don't want to waste their money and precious Saturday evenings on a horrible product.PERHAPS Life is too short!

Perhaps i should have said continue to test the fan base.

Edited by mark_my_words